Looking for a good Mid-Level Motherboard/CPU Combo

Cored17

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
I currently have a MS-7525 with a pentium dual core e2160. I have upgraded my ram to 4gb and i also have a upgraded GPU i would like to continue upgrading and go for a motherboard and cpu upgrade. I was wondering what you all thought a good upgrade is for. I am running Win 7 32 bit. I play online games, WoW, Runes of Magic, I also watch videos and stream them from pc to my xbox 360. if you need any other info let me know :)

Cored17

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
thats why i said a motherboard and cpu upgrade.. I have been looking over Tigerdirect and Newegg.. I just dont know what would be a good combo because thats what i would getting not just one or the other. But if you know of a good combo on a website between 100-200 that will last me a couple years link it for me. :)

Cored17

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
i would love to just buy a quad core and throw it on my Mobo but it wont work because my mobo doesnt support quad, i understand needing to upgrade to DDR3 how about a upgrade that is ddr2 since i did just upgrade my ddr2 lol. any suggestions if i go that route?