TRAOD

Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I can't
get away in time.
I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.

Thnx in advance.

Jambo

Distinguished
May 17, 2003

"Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
> Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
> triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I can't
> get away in time.
> I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.
>
> Thnx in advance.

There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the safe
room. Use action to open it and then climb down.

Jambo

"Jambo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> schreef in bericht

> "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
>> Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
>> triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I
>> can't get away in time.
>> I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.
>>
>> Thnx in advance.
>>

> There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the safe
> room. Use action to open it and then climb down.
>
> Jambo

That's what I found out also but she just won't sprint, the 0 key on the num
pad won't help, she keeps the same speed

"Dr. Richard Cranium" <dracman@compuserve.com> schreef in bericht
> [...]
> time, until I set up the scene with Lara.
> You have to position Lara exactly right - only make the moves with Lara
> that get her directly to the trap door.
> Directly down the opening, so she lands on the ground exactly correct, so
> you can press the run key and no others.
> You will actually think Lara didn't make it because the end scene begins
> somewhere close to the end of the tunnel. You don't actually get to make
> her run out of the tunnel and jump down before the explosion.
> I might of pressed the run key after she went through the trap door and
> before she hit the ground below.
>
> It is another "precise" key press sequence to get Lara to perform.
>
> BTW: in LEGEND you won't have to worry about this precise control. It will
> be all scripted for you and all you'll have to do is press the <esc> key
> to have the "movie" sequence start. gawd gag me.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> ** No Fate **
>
> cheers,
> dracman
> Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm
>
> ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
> http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
>
> http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm
>
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm
>
> ** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm
>
> ** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova
>
> -=-=-
>
> ** Final Fantasy Online mega ingame Pictures ! **
> ** for those whom wonder about "whats it like anyway huh"
>
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/ffxionline/traod.html
> http://www.smokeypoint.org/ffxionline/rikku/jibb/Jueno.html
>
> -=-=-
>
> ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3
>
> ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
> http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
>
> ** Singles: Flirt UP Your Life AI and character MOD
> http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm#singles
>
> ** World of Warcraft Beta adventuring North to Ironforge. Dwarf Airport
> Discovered
> http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft.html
>

> ===============================
> ** No Pili'kaia **
>
> -=-
>
> "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jambo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message

>>> There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the
>>> safe room. Use action to open it and then climb down.
>>>
>>> Jambo
>>>

>> That's what I found out also but she just won't sprint, the 0 key on the
>> num pad won't help, she keeps the same speed

> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Thnx for all the good advices. I think I have to sit down a night and try a
few times.

Thnx

TRENDING THREADS