TRAOD

Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I can't
get away in time.
I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.

Thnx in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about traod
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
    > Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
    > triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I can't
    > get away in time.
    > I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.
    >
    > Thnx in advance.

    There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the safe
    room. Use action to open it and then climb down.

    Jambo
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Jambo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> schreef in bericht

    > "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
    >> Question: I'm at Rennes pawnshop and took everything from the vault,
    >> triggerd the bom but Lara refuse to run, she just dribble a bit so I
    >> can't get away in time.
    >> I tried to get some lower body upgrade but that doesnt help eather.
    >>
    >> Thnx in advance.
    >>

    > There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the safe
    > room. Use action to open it and then climb down.
    >
    > Jambo

    That's what I found out also but she just won't sprint, the 0 key on the num
    pad won't help, she keeps the same speed
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Dr. Richard Cranium" <dracman@compuserve.com> schreef in bericht
> [...]
    > time, until I set up the scene with Lara.
    > You have to position Lara exactly right - only make the moves with Lara
    > that get her directly to the trap door.
    > Directly down the opening, so she lands on the ground exactly correct, so
    > you can press the run key and no others.
    > You will actually think Lara didn't make it because the end scene begins
    > somewhere close to the end of the tunnel. You don't actually get to make
    > her run out of the tunnel and jump down before the explosion.
    > I might of pressed the run key after she went through the trap door and
    > before she hit the ground below.
    >
    > It is another "precise" key press sequence to get Lara to perform.
    >
    > BTW: in LEGEND you won't have to worry about this precise control. It will
    > be all scripted for you and all you'll have to do is press the <esc> key
    > to have the "movie" sequence start. gawd gag me.
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    >
    > ** No Fate **
    >
    > cheers,
    > dracman
    > Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm
    >
    > ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm
    >
    > ** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm
    >
    > ** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova
    >
    > -=-=-
    >
    > ** Final Fantasy Online mega ingame Pictures ! **
    > ** for those whom wonder about "whats it like anyway huh"
    >
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/ffxionline/traod.html
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/ffxionline/rikku/jibb/Jueno.html
    >
    > -=-=-
    >
    > ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3
    >
    > ** Far Cry with Valerie as the Adventuress **
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/farCry.htm
    >
    > ** Singles: Flirt UP Your Life AI and character MOD
    > http://www.smokeypoint.com/childrenspajamas.htm#singles
    >
    > ** World of Warcraft Beta adventuring North to Ironforge. Dwarf Airport
    > Discovered
    > http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft.html
    >

    > ===============================
    > ** No Pili'kaia **
    >
    > -=-
    >
    > "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jambo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> schreef in bericht
    >>>
    >>> "Staf" <G.Gerrits6@Chello.nl> wrote in message

    >>> There is a trapdoor in the floor to the right (as you exit it) of the
    >>> safe room. Use action to open it and then climb down.
    >>>
    >>> Jambo
    >>>

    >> That's what I found out also but she just won't sprint, the 0 key on the
    >> num pad won't help, she keeps the same speed

    > -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

    Thnx for all the good advices. I think I have to sit down a night and try a
    few times.

    Thnx

Games Video Games