Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Build
  • Modding
  • Components
Last response: in Components
August 31, 2010 10:12:07 AM

hi guys look to this picture its my case i bought my rig wich you could see it in mysignature from maybe 3 months and the shop wich i bought my pc from he who builded my pc bu he builded it in bad way there is no good airflow with his build yesterday i have rebuild my pc for good airflow and this is the pictures for my build

the good news that i move the hdd cage to above but i have to reverse it head down to fit above and my hd 5870 has been fitted slightly good as you see
the bad news that i had to remove the right side panel od my case because the unused psu cables is outside my case for better airflow
any ideas for modding my case for the best airflow

More about : modding m9d case

a c 144 ) Power supply
August 31, 2010 5:28:02 PM

You need help with taking better pictures. It was difficult to see what you were trying to show with the first picture. The second was not bad, but it was an awkward angle. Except for being blurry and out of focus, the third was OK.

Here's what I did for cable management with my Antec 900. It didn't need any help with cooling.
Antec 900 case mods for cable management:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/264112-28-antec

A suggestion for taking pictures: Pull a chair up and steady the camera on the back of the chair if you do not have a tripod. You will get a sharper picture. Also, take several pictures of each angle you want to photograph and choose the best one.
August 31, 2010 6:57:11 PM

jsc said:
You need help with taking better pictures. It was difficult to see what you were trying to show with the first picture. The second was not bad, but it was an awkward angle. Except for being blurry and out of focus, the third was OK.

Here's what I did for cable management with my Antec 900. It didn't need any help with cooling.
Antec 900 case mods for cable management:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/264112-28-antec

A suggestion for taking pictures: Pull a chair up and steady the camera on the back of the chair if you do not have a tripod. You will get a sharper picture. Also, take several pictures of each angle you want to photograph and choose the best one.

thanks for the reply but my options are limited on taking good pictures because my camera is from nokia n95
!