Boot Windows Remotely for a CRASHED System???

Copperhead 1

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
Hey fellas and gals, hello from San Diego! I have a really tough situation. I am a rank novice to the Computer-Tech world. I am on an IBM Z60t, running XP Pro. My friend and neighbor has had a spinal injury and is a parapaliegic and depends on his computer to connect with the outside world... His computer "Crashed a week ago, and I said I would try to help... Ok, his system looks like this: HP Media Center M7434N 2005 Edition. It has this Media hard drive and it is a King Hell Removable Hard drive. It will not boot the three disks that were given him. One says "Recovery Tools", the next says( HP Recovery Disk, 1 of 2), the next says ("HP recovery disk 2of2). I have taken this man's computer, and promised him that I WILL BRING IT BACK FIXED... Is anybody out there that could give me a bit of a push in the right direction??? I really need some help here. Thanks so much in advance... Copperhead 1

Copperhead 1

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
My friend, You misunderstand me... I am wondering if I can use MY IBM to boot a CASHED HP Media Center M7434N. I really will appreciate your help, if you have any... Copperhead 1

Copperhead 1

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
My friend, You misunderstand me... I am wondering if I can use MY IBM to boot a CASHED HP Media Center M7434N. I really will appreciate your help, if you have any... Copperhead 1