Hello,i cannot copy,delete&format any files to the SD CARD.windows only shows the disk is write protected.pls remove the write protection or use another disk. pls.......pls.......help to remove the write protection
3) Install and run Lili to make a bootable CD / DVD / USB drive
4) Reboot your computer with this bootable device inserted.
(You may need to configure BIOS Setup boot device configuration settings. visit the support section of your system manufacturer's website for your system manual)
5) Open a terminal from the "Start menu" -> Applications -> System -> Konsole
6) Type: "lsusb" This will tell you where the flash drive is located for the next step
7) Type "hdparm -r 0 /dev/???" (Replace ??? with what we found out from the previous command. example: /dev/sda1)
This should physically set the microchip to "read only = false"