Ordered Parts yesterday.

jrhii

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
I ordered a case, PSU, CPU cooler, and RAM yesterday morning from newegg. It shipped out and arrived at my local distribution center-about 15 mins from my house-at 3AM. today is Saturday, and I am not scheduled to receive it until wednesday.

What this is: The Worst.

jrhii

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
I'm really hoping tuesday, but tracking says the 7th. I suppose it is possible that they get backed up on a bit with the lost day. Nonetheless, work on Tuesday is going to be agonizing, just hoping there will be a delivery for me when i get home

cmcghee358

Distinguished
It will be wednesday most likely. It's at your distro center for your city, not your areas delivery center. So at 5 AM delivery trucks will leave to deliver to houses, and about an hour later a truck will take your package from the distro to the delivery center.

The delivery trucks only go out once per day. So you will most likely get it on Wednesday.

jrhii

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
They are the same place for me. The distro center for my city (St. Louis) is close enough to where I live that I am on its delivery route, so I usually get a newegg order next day if it ships from memphis.

cmcghee358

Distinguished
I'm sure I could be wrong. But for a major city most of the time the distro won't deliver. Obviously you are in St. Louis so I will defer to your experience/expertise, but I personally have never heard of it.

jrhii

Distinguished
May 8, 2010
I won't claim to be an expert either, but I just know from experience it will get there and get here within the day. There may be a delivery building there too. I'm a little bit out in the burbs and its located in a nearby industrial park.

MolotovMan1263

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
Yeah I live in Wixom, MI and have parts that are in the "Wixom" distro center which in previous orders have come from there directly to my house and some say the 6th others the 7th. All in the same center though. The place is about 3 mins from my house.

cmcghee358

Distinguished
What's annoying is you can't go pick it up without them attempting a delivery at least once. But I have called up and offered beer and pizza and she would've done it but my item wasn't there yet :(

TRENDING THREADS