IWD Characater AI scripts

Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate,alt.games.icewind-dale (More info?)

Hi,

Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.

Thanks.

Mike
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

-----reply by email to treesqueak at gci dot net -----

>Hi,
>
>Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
>found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Mike
>ICQ 160154674
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>-----reply by email to treesqueak at gci dot net -----

I want to tell you about InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers,
IEEAIS and the AI Scripting Ring for Infinity and Aurora Engine Games !
http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=aiscriptingringf

The purpose of these Yahoo groups is to make, use, improve & test AI Scripts
and modules for all Infinity Engine Games and all Aurora Engine Games such as
Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, IceWind Dale, Heart of Winter, Trials
of the Luremaster, Baldur's Gate II, Shadows of Amn, Throne of Bhaal,
NeverWinter Nights, Hords of the Underdark, DarkSide of the Sword Coast,
Shadows of Undrentide, The Darkest Day, Icewind Dale II, The Ascension &
Planscape Torment.

InfinityScripters is the largest scripting group on the net with well over 1650
members!

Imagine having the ability to ask questions of over 1650 experienced scripters?
There is no ware else on the net that you can do that.

The group is growing and expanding and will script for and help people script
for all these games in any aspect of scripting.

Although we are not an official BioWare Board there are Designers from BioWare
(John Winski, Rob Bartel), from Quality Assurance Derrick Collins and the Line
Producer Keith Soleski are at InfinityScripters to answer the tough questions
about scripting. For hard questions put ATTENTION BIOWARE in the subject line.

You can join to learn to script or join to lurk and use others scripts and
files all are welcome at InfinityScripters.

To get started there are very many scripts in the files area of this group that
you can download and learn from. Such as the improved compilers I have made
for each of the infinity engine games or the 50th level rules by far the best
you will find anywhere on the net For IWD, BG I and BG II. I also have
enhanced rules sets for NWN's and IWD II. We have many MOD's available for
NWN's as well. If your playing Baldur's Gate 1 check out the superscript for
Baldur's Gate 1 you will really enjoy that. Currently in production is the
SuperScript for BG 2 and it will be really something to see.

Most important if you are scripting for Torment, Heart of Winter, Throne of
Bhaal, Darkside of the Sword Coast or IWD II I have made state of the art
compilers for those games in the files area that improve upon the existing
compilers and in the case of Torment and IWD II makes a compiler that did not
exist before.

Also there are very many links in the links area to sites with useful things on
them like Near Infinity or Infinity Explorer which can be used to look at the
in game scripts. Don't hesitate to ask questions and post scripts if you need
help.

If you have a web site for these games please add a link to your site in the
bookmarks area and add a link to us on your web site.

Nice buttons for you web site to link here are available by clicking on Promote
to get the HTML code.

I also run a webring for scripting sites if you would like to join it.
http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=aiscriptingringf

This is the homepage of the groups
http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

Recently I formed AuroraScripters just for the filespace because we had so many
files for the many games we script for.

To reach the Group Owner E-mail Mike MPrilla@aol.com To reach a moderator
directly E-mail Vaskez don_vaskez@freemail.hu, Dark darkmathis@hotmail.com,
Aeryes aeryes@yahoo.com, Simon thatgibbon@yahoo.com or Kensai Ryu
kensai_ryu@charter.net

Our Partner site that focus's on Creature and Enemy AI scripts.

Thanks

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002

"ATCSMike" <get@bent.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
> found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.

Looks like Mr. Prilla has forgotten that he banned you.

....or maybe it's his way of saying "Come back! All is forgiven!"

....or maybe it's just a form letter to someone who mentioned scripts. :)

RelMark

RelMark wrote:
> "ATCSMike" <get@bent.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
>>found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.
>

> Looks like Mr. Prilla has forgotten that he banned you.
>
> ...or maybe it's his way of saying "Come back! All is forgiven!"
>
> ...or maybe it's just a form letter to someone who mentioned scripts. :)
>
> RelMark

Guess he did. No great loss. :)

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

>Looks like Mr. Prilla has forgotten that he banned you.
>
>...or maybe it's his way of saying "Come back! All is forgiven!"
>
>...or maybe it's just a form letter to someone who mentioned scripts. :)
>
>RelMark

No its just my way of telling him that he blew it and we do have IWD 1 scripts
that he could have used if he was a reasonable person and did not get himself
banned by being out of line. Now he regrets his very wrong actions as he
should.

Again,

Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.

M. Prilla need not reply.

Thanks.

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

>Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
>found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.

You can find IWD scripts right here.

MPrilla wrote:
>>Can someone point me to a site with AI scripts for IWD. I've only
>>found some for BG1/2 and incomplete scripts for IWD.
>

> You can find IWD scripts right here.

Can't read can ya.