Video cards

Perculating

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
Hello, i have a Asus ASUS M3A78-EM AM2 /AM2 AMD 780G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard and i wanted to know should i upgrade to the 400 series ati videocard to give me better reception for upstreaming tv shows like BIGBROTHER from online.. i dont play games but my computer is connected to a 73 hd tv... i just want the best reception to fit my tv.. thank you very much

Perculating

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
thank you very much Veteran... so u would recommend upgrading from the onboard 3200 for better picture quality.... Also, will i have to add an additonal fan and do i have to upgrade my power supply... i have a corsair 400 sli which is very powerful♠♠

Perculating

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
I know Boris and thats why i wanted to know exactly which card should i get that would not overtax my power supply and could make my viewing the best possible....My Sista is over in Hong Kong right now and can get a card pretty cheap so that is no problem. I also will be watching some Nexflix movies and i want to view them in the best hd quality for this size tv. Any other suggestion or anything else that will improve my viewing with this huge tv will be greatly appreciated... Thanks guys... my sista returns in a few days so let me know ok.....

Perculating

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
Hi CT, yea, i rather not use an adaptor with it ... Is there a even a better quality ati card that is low power sufficent that i should be looking at or this one is all i need

Perculating

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
Great Info CT.... ok ill go with the one you first recommended to me..... you have helped me out tremendously.............. one more question if i may ask... you said that either card..... the 4350 (512mb) or the 4550(1g) could not use 1gb of ram effectively.... What did you mean by that my friend... this info could help me out later down the road im sure

Thanks again for all your help....Perc