UT2K4 - Can I get different loading screens?

Spanky

OK from what I can tell there are only three? different "loading"
screens that appear when you join a server - you know, the one that
says "Loading ONS-Torlan". I'm getting kind of tired of looking at
those same three screens over and over, and was wondering if anyone
has figured out if you can create your own screens and replace the
other three. Or maybe even have more than three that will load
randomly or in sequence.

I guess this is sort of kin to creating your own console background in
Half-Life or CounterStrike - there are methods to doing that, so I'm
hoping someone will show us how to do it in UT2K4.

Thanks in advance

Slackardboy

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

slackardboy@yahoo.com (Spanky) wrote in message news:<89062d7c.0404071152.4d655f7a@posting.google.com>...
> OK from what I can tell there are only three? different "loading"
> screens that appear when you join a server - you know, the one that
> says "Loading ONS-Torlan". I'm getting kind of tired of looking at
> those same three screens over and over, and was wondering if anyone
> has figured out if you can create your own screens and replace the
> other three. Or maybe even have more than three that will load
> randomly or in sequence.

You bet. You can go here for starters:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=130749

Spanky

usenet33@yahoo.com (Anon) wrote in message
> You bet. You can go here for starters:
>
> http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=130749

Thanks very much - this was very helpful, and led to other links that
had load screens. I now have about 25 different ones that come up in
random order.

If there are any other links to loading screens, please post them here

Meltdown

Anon enlightened us with:
> You bet. You can go here for starters:
> http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=130749

Thanx! Another one for the FAQ ;-)

MeltDown
--
The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be
a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the

MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
with news:slrnc7nvs2.77j.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

> MeltDown enlightened us with:
>> Thanx! Another one for the FAQ ;-)
>
> Which has a new location, see my new sig :)
>
> MeltDown
>
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ
> section: ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq !Home of the FAQs
> for agut and agut2003.

This is wonderful too! (clapping my hands in happieness) :)

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Man that was nasty!.