Unable to display

mightyshadow007

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Hi,
I'm having trouble with my computer. I'm unable to see anything being displayed. I have a VGA monitor whose LED just keeps on blinking even when i start the computer. What am i to do? Could someone please help me.
My computer specs are as follows :-

Asus P5N-D mobo
XFX Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 869 MB GDDR3 RAM
1 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA
1 x 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda SATA
4 x 2GB Transcend 800 MHz DDR2 RAM.

mightyshadow007

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
to borisof007 : There is no POST beep in my computer since the start. It never did. I have another monitor BENQ G2412HD. The same happens there. I dont have another video card so couldn't try it.

Additionally, i just found out that there is no ingoing power to my graphix card as when i boot the system the graphic card's fan does not move. SO im guessing that my graphic card is not getting the power required for it. Please correct me if im wrong. if thats the problem could someone suggest a couple of good PSU. It's the second time im facing a problem like this.

What PSU do you currently have? What's the budget for the new PSU? I'm guessing you would like to leave the option of SLI open since you have an Nvidia GPU and an SLI motherboard. I would recommend this PSU:

Antec TruePower New TP-750 Blue 750W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply $104.99 w/promo code tp1505, ends 5/31 - $20 MIR

You certainly don't want to go cheap on the PSU. It's the most important component for a stable system.