Sign in with
Your question

MSI BIG BANG XPOWER ...Need Some help

Last response: in Motherboards
April 4, 2011 4:38:37 AM

hi i have a simple question for all you pro's im new and still learning ...i got a MSI Big Bang XPower ...would a PCI Express 2.1 interface work on my PCI Express 2.0 im trying to buy Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 Graphics Card and im not sure if this will work on my system ...

More about : msi big bang xpower

April 6, 2011 12:49:32 AM

asantesoul said:
yes

thank you
m
l
Related resources
April 6, 2011 1:00:20 AM

no problem..enjoy the rig! I love that motherboard
m
l
April 6, 2011 1:07:50 AM

asantesoul said:
no problem..enjoy the rig! I love that motherboard

i have another question for you ive looked everywhere for an OC Dashboard and i cant find it do you have any idea where i can get one
m
l
April 6, 2011 1:13:59 AM

hmm..you didn't get it with ur board? is it new? not sure where ..most likely have to check some classifieds
m
l
April 6, 2011 1:23:34 AM

asantesoul said:
hmm..you didn't get it with ur board? is it new? not sure where ..most likely have to check some classifieds

well the person where i got it from said it wasnt in the box ...everything is new and the only thing was missing was the OC dashboard and i told him where is the OC and he said that it wasnt in the box when he got it ....so im looking for one like crazy but nothing so far
m
l
April 6, 2011 1:37:01 AM

i see..well, you don't need it desperately.. although having the oc dashboard is convenient..it isnt necessary..just oc from the bios and monitor everything from there
m
l
April 6, 2011 1:50:00 AM

asantesoul said:
i see..well, you don't need it desperately.. although having the oc dashboard is convenient..it isnt necessary..just oc from the bios and monitor everything from there

true ....but im not good at doining OC anyways....lol im new at this stuff
m
l
April 6, 2011 2:38:13 AM

yeah its ok..theres lots of guides on this site you can check out...use the search and type in "how to overclock" and you'll come across hundreds..for now, if you want just use the oc genie
m
l
April 6, 2011 2:47:25 AM

asantesoul said:
yeah its ok..theres lots of guides on this site you can check out...use the search and type in "how to overclock" and you'll come across hundreds..for now, if you want just use the oc genie

thank you so much
m
l
!