ATI Logo for UT2004

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 10, 2004 6:22:43 PM

Hi,

I used to have a replacement utx file that changed the Nvidia logo to the
ATI logo in UT2003.

I tried using it on 2004 and it didn't work, I just get a grey circle
instead. Is there one that works in UT2004?

TIA,

Pete.

More about : ati logo ut2004

Anonymous
April 10, 2004 11:51:38 PM

"Peter" <badderspj@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I used to have a replacement utx file that changed the Nvidia logo to the
> ATI logo in UT2003.
>
> I tried using it on 2004 and it didn't work, I just get a grey circle
> instead. Is there one that works in UT2004?
>
> TIA,
>
> Pete.

Try http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?p=169209
April 11, 2004 1:53:19 PM