ATI Logo for UT2004

Hi,

I used to have a replacement utx file that changed the Nvidia logo to the
ATI logo in UT2003.

I tried using it on 2004 and it didn't work, I just get a grey circle
instead. Is there one that works in UT2004?

TIA,

Pete.
2 answers Last reply
More about logo ut2004

    "Peter" <badderspj@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I used to have a replacement utx file that changed the Nvidia logo to the
    > ATI logo in UT2003.
    >
    > I tried using it on 2004 and it didn't work, I just get a grey circle
    > instead. Is there one that works in UT2004?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Pete.

    Try http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?p=169209

    Cheers!