Anonymous
a b à CPUs
September 2, 2010 12:15:59 PM

Hello,
not support for window xp in i3

More about : support

a c 133 à CPUs
September 2, 2010 1:20:05 PM

I3 is a processor it will work with just about any operating system if you are having trouble installing windows you may want to double check all you connections and make sure the bios is setup right.
m
l
a b à CPUs
September 2, 2010 7:41:09 PM

Alrighty then. Lets quote your statement once again. "I3 or any cpu would support any OS" Try and install OS X Mac 10.5 or later on a Power PC mac. You can not. That is one example that proves your statement false.

There really is no need to show any more examples of just how dumb and wrong your statement is.
m
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
September 2, 2010 8:10:43 PM

You can not install windows on a Power PC chip either.

My work machine can not run the OS that is on my home machine. Both of which are Intel chips running windows.

ARM chips will not run windows.

So now OS X which is certified Unix is not counted as on a OS to you because you hate Steve. Somehow that excludes it from ANY OS. Well then Pink is no longer a color because I hate pink.
m
l
a b à CPUs
September 2, 2010 8:26:53 PM

Thanks captain obvious. Let me remind you of what YOU said. "I3 or ANY cpu would support ANY OS" You are now making my point for me on how stupid your statement was.
m
l
a b à CPUs
September 3, 2010 2:00:08 AM

someguy7 said:
You can not install windows on a Power PC chip either.

Actually, that is some what false. If you really care, you can run any given OS on top of another using VM. For example, you can run Windows on a old mac using PPC via a VM.
m
l
!