Kodak EasyShare DX7630

Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
is it loose?

Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.

T.I.A.
2 answers Last reply
More about kodak easyshare dx7630

    "Steve10578" <steve10578@aol.combatjunk> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
    > is it loose?
    >
    > Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.
    >
    > T.I.A.

    Tethered to bottom left corner. I feel the external lens cap gives more
    protection. Less possibility of poking an internal cap and making in
    non-functional. I've noticed that it pops right off everytime I forget to
    remove it before turning the camera on.

    Hi Steve,

    Yes it is! nice feature to help you keep your lens cap from getting lost.
    Connect the tether to the body of the camera as noted in the manual etc.
    Works great!

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    "Steve10578" <steve10578@aol.combatjunk> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
    > is it loose?
    >
    > Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.
    >
    > T.I.A.

Photo Cameras Kodak