UT2k4 Stat Servers in server list?

I hope I can get this question answered here, because I could not find a
UT2004 group.

I can see stat servers in the server list, but the little icon that shows
that it is infact a stat server does not show up. In other words in order
for me to find out if it is a server with stats enabled, I have to look in
the info window about the server. The other icons work, such as password,
listening and such, just not the little green bars for stat server

Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks in advance,

Craig
4 answers Last reply
More about ut2k4 stat servers server list

    Stats server is down, no one is logging stats. From what I see since
    03-24-04.
    I read the Icon will be back when the stats server is functional again.

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:22:36 -0400, "Craig" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I hope I can get this question answered here, because I could not find a
    >UT2004 group.
    >
    >I can see stat servers in the server list, but the little icon that shows
    >that it is infact a stat server does not show up. In other words in order
    >for me to find out if it is a server with stats enabled, I have to look in
    >the info window about the server. The other icons work, such as password,
    >listening and such, just not the little green bars for stat server
    >
    >Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a solution to this?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >
    >Craig

    There isn't a UT2004 group. Most of the traffic for UT2004 questions
    is going to the UT2003 group.

    alt.games.unreal.tournament2003

    Thanks LeeLoo.

    Where did you get the info? and did they give an approximate date when it
    will be up again?

    Craig

    "LeeLoo" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Stats server is down, no one is logging stats. From what I see since
    > 03-24-04.
    > I read the Icon will be back when the stats server is functional again.
    >
    > "Craig" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > I hope I can get this question answered here, because I could not find a
    > > UT2004 group.
    > >
    > > I can see stat servers in the server list, but the little icon that
    shows
    > > that it is infact a stat server does not show up. In other words in
    order
    > > for me to find out if it is a server with stats enabled, I have to look
    in
    > > the info window about the server. The other icons work, such as
    password,
    > > listening and such, just not the little green bars for stat server
    > >
    > > Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a solution to this?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > >
    > > Craig

    here is the link to the officail atari help ut2004 help forum regarging the
    stat server and other things that you may find interesting
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=e9f9bc92e29947fbfe18d495c9ce6519&threadid=365433

    > Thanks LeeLoo.
    >
    > Where did you get the info? and did they give an approximate date when it
    > will be up again?
    >
    > Craig
    >

    > "LeeLoo" <nospam@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > Stats server is down, no one is logging stats. From what I see since
    > > 03-24-04.
    > > I read the Icon will be back when the stats server is functional again.
    > >
    > > "Craig" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > > I hope I can get this question answered here, because I could not find
    > > > UT2004 group.
    > > >
    > > > I can see stat servers in the server list, but the little icon that
    > shows
    > > > that it is infact a stat server does not show up. In other words in
    > order
    > > > for me to find out if it is a server with stats enabled, I have to
    look
    > in
    > > > the info window about the server. The other icons work, such as
    > password,
    > > > listening and such, just not the little green bars for stat server
    > > >
    > > > Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have a solution to
    this?

    > > > Thanks in advance,
    > > >
    > > > Craig

Games Servers Video Games