Logitech dual optical mouse

Hi all,
I asked quite some while ago and never solved it. I can use my thumb button
in UT2k4 but not in UT GOTY. I use a Logitech dual optical mouse, win xp sp1
on a XP1900, 512 333mhz ram, Ti 4200 128mb grx, mobo - asus A7V333.
I use the thumb button for x-loc in ut2k4 and wan't to play the same in
goty.
All help gratefully received.

Woot!

"Big-Wayne" <bigwayne85@hotmail.com> schrieb:

>Hi all,
>I asked quite some while ago and never solved it. I can use my thumb button
>in UT2k4 but not in UT GOTY. I use a Logitech dual optical mouse, win xp sp1
>on a XP1900, 512 333mhz ram, Ti 4200 128mb grx, mobo - asus A7V333.
>I use the thumb button for x-loc in ut2k4 and wan't to play the same in
>goty.
>All help gratefully received.
>
>Woot!

uups. i gotta same probs here with an a4tech 5 button 2wheel mouse.
seems to be that 2k4 never thought of people having this amount of
mouse abilities, but u can always (?) re-assign your mouse soft to
some keyboard buttons and solve this problem. - i did it.

hth.

well, i got the same problem with my Logitech MX500, my thumb buttons just
won't work on TO2.2