I AM YOUR MASTER!!!

NOW THAT I HAVE SPANKED YOUR UNSKILLED, WORTHLESS ASSES, YOU WILL BOW
BEFORE ME! I AM THE MASTER OF UT AND YOU WILL GROVEL AT MY FEET AS I SPIT
UPON YOUR UNWORTHY FACES!

WHORSHIP ME NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH!!!

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:55:31 +0100, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hey, just an idea... what if "teh MASTUR" is actually Maonwart? :D

Wouldn't that be a hoot? I kinda missed you spanking him around.

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.

Meltdown

UT_Master enlightened us with:
> NOW THAT I HAVE SPANKED YOUR UNSKILLED, WORTHLESS ASSES YOU WILL BOW
> BEFORE ME!

I thought someone would have to bow before you in order to spank his/her
ass in the first place?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On 15 Apr 2004 20:23:46 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> I thought someone would have to bow before you in order to spank his/her
> ass in the first place?
>
> MeltDown

Has that dopey sod been battered silly again?

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

On 15 Apr 2004 20:40:46 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> Are you talking about TEH M4STUR? I think so... he claims to have
> whooped my ass too, but I don't recall having ever met him in battle...
>
> MeltDown

I've faced a good number of "MATSUR"s in my time of online gaming.

Y'know, it's funny how they always claim they'll "hak ur puter up" when
you bounce them around a few times. ;)

Hey, just an idea... what if "teh MASTUR" is actually Maonwart? :D

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K

> Hey, just an idea... what if "teh MASTUR" is actually Maonwart? :D

I thought for a second it was 'HEADSHOT' ......guess I'm showing my age ;)

E <<< Still misses [MiN]Concorde ......ROFL ;)

---

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:21:31 -0400, gopostal wrote:

> Wouldn't that be a hoot? I kinda missed you spanking him around.

Well, whoever it is... getting an anonymous remailer account isn't that
hard to do. Hell, I had three at one time... just for fun.

A case of "been there, done that, got the t-shirt, decided to get drunk
instead".

--

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:39:37 +0100, Dr_Booze wrote:

> I thought for a second it was 'HEADSHOT' ......guess I'm showing my age ;)

Heh. He was scared off by the number of {AGUT} tagwearers suddenly
appearing on his server. ;)

> E <<< Still misses [MiN]Concorde ......ROFL ;)

I fired Q2 up the other day, and entered:
/demomap concord_gets_pasted.dm2

*sigh* Ah, happy days. :)

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Frog <FrogRemailer@bigfoot.com> Blessed us with

> YOU DO TOO! LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

This makes me think of someone with their lower lip stuck way
out and tears running down their face saying "MOOOOMMMMYY Mr.
K is a LIAR LIAR LIAR" and a nymshifter to boot.

Sheesh

HeHe :) I'm getin a kick out of this thread!

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Eat that!.

On 16 Apr 2004 23:33:00 +0200, Frog wrote:

> I know you want to play with my pecker but I don't go that way, you dearest comrade!

Learn any other big words in the school playground today?

> YOU DO TOO! LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

Ok. Prove to me that I'm lying.

> Because there is no such thing.

No such thing as what? An anonymous remailer?

> Prove it.

Prove to you that there's anonymous remailers? Ok then... what's that
account that you used to post your childish outburst from?

> Send an anonymous message signed with your nic so I'll know
> you sent it. YOU CAN"T BECAUSE YOU LIE!!!!

Not quite. Not "CAN"T BECAUSE YOU LIE!!!!", but "Won't because I can't be
arsed".

There's a difference.

Er... just a minute... ... how will you know if I send an anonymous
message? Hello?? For all you know, I could've been arguing with myself
before you decided to try and flame me.

> How would you be anonymous if you have an "account" with a remailer?
> Please explain...

Well gee... why isn't *your* IP in your headers? Wait a minute... what's
that in your headers?
+----
| Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
+----
I wonder what that means. Hmm... "some little brat that keeps getting
seriously beaten in online games, so it decides to try and act tough by
heaping abuse on others via some method that keeps his ISP/connection
safe from being disconnected, while looking '4W3S0M3' to its peers"
perhaps?

> I'm waiting.

For what?

> A simple typo you hamster duct-taping dearest comrade!

Well, that's what you get for bashing away at the keyboard in pent-up
frustration. It also gives us a chance to have a bloody good laugh at you.

> Ok, just tell me where you live

.... so much for your "hakcur skillz".

> and I will bring my trusty hacksaw and hack your computer into tiny
> pieces.

This is getting familiar. Some little person decides to try and hack into
my PC, yet never actually manages a simple task.

> I WILL NOW TAKE CONTROL OF THIS NEWSGROUP!!!

.... wait a minute... this has been done before...

.... tell us another story about your time during the war.

> YOU WILL ALL DO MY BIDDING!!!! I AM YOUR MASTER!!!!

You are "mAONWART" aicmfp.

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

On 16 Apr 2004 21:36:04 -0000, Frog wrote:

[Snip third reply]

Jesus... if you can't master a simple remailer utility, what chance do you
have of controlling a newsgroup?

--

On 16 Apr 2004, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:
>Frog <FrogRemailer@bigfoot.com> Blessed us with
>
>> YOU DO TOO! LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!
>>

>This makes me think of someone with their lower lip stuck way
>out and tears running down their face saying "MOOOOMMMMYY Mr.
>K is a LIAR LIAR LIAR" and a nymshifter to boot.
>
>Sheesh
>
>HeHe :) I'm getin a kick out of this thread!

HEE HEE HEE. Me too!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 16 Apr 2004 21:36:04 -0000, Frog wrote:
>
>[Snip third reply]
>
>Jesus... if you can't master a simple remailer utility, what chance do you
>have of controlling a newsgroup?

The frog remailer must have hiccupped. Remailers are not simple or else
even morons like you would use them.

On 16 Apr 2004 22:30:50 GMT, JHall wrote:

> HeHe :) I'm getin a kick out of this thread!

Don't go saying that. It'll only demand to know where you live, so it can
visit you with its Fisher-Price toolkit and try to cut up your PC.

OTOH, it could be six foot sumat tall and built like a brick shithouse
(y'know... like all these anonymous fools are). Then you'd be in *REAL*
trouble. ;)

--

On 16 Apr 2004 23:36:22 -0000, UT_Master wrote:

> The frog remailer must have hiccupped.

Bingo... right on cue.

No, that's wrong... you're in control of this thread, right?

> Remailers are not simple

Duh.

> or else even morons like you would use them.

So, by your logic... that would make you a moron.

Btw... what happened to that attempt at hacking my PC? Did my lack of
a firewall stop you?

--

"UT_Master" <Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message
> On 16 Apr 2004, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:
> >Frog <FrogRemailer@bigfoot.com> Blessed us with
> >
> >> YOU DO TOO! LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!
> >>

> >This makes me think of someone with their lower lip stuck way
> >out and tears running down their face saying "MOOOOMMMMYY Mr.
> >K is a LIAR LIAR LIAR" and a nymshifter to boot.
> >
> >Sheesh
> >
> >HeHe :) I'm getin a kick out of this thread!
> >

> HEE HEE HEE. Me too!

Heh, Apparently "UT_Master" didn't get many hugs from daddy and daddy as a
kid.

Master....hahahah, masturbator maybe.

-HawaiianHobo

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 16 Apr 2004 23:30:53 -0000, UT_Master wrote:

<Removed for stupidity>

Ok, I admit, I know little on the subject of remailers, but to validate Mr
K's account statement, I reccomend you visit https://www.hushmail.com , in
order to use some of the sites services, you have to "create an account".

But hey, if I'm wrong, I'm sure you'll kindly point it out.

-HawaiianHobo

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, "HawaiianHobo" <Askme@cox.net> wrote:

><Removed for stupidity>
>
>Ok, I admit, I know little on the subject of remailers, but to validate Mr
>K's account statement, I reccomend you visit https://www.hushmail.com , in
>order to use some of the sites services, you have to "create an account".
>
>But hey, if I'm wrong, I'm sure you'll kindly point it out.

Yes, I will. Hushmail is not an anonymous remailer.
Here are some remailer pages if you want more information about them.

http://dingo.1hwy.com/

http://bikikii-remailer.noneto.com/

http://riot.eu.org/

BAH ! another submissive with delusions of grandeur

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:48:45 -0700, HawaiianHobo wrote:

><Removed for stupidity>
>
> Ok, I admit, I know little on the subject of remailers, but to validate Mr
> K's account statement, I reccomend you visit https://www.hushmail.com , in
> order to use some of the sites services, you have to "create an account".
>
> But hey, if I'm wrong, I'm sure you'll kindly point it out.
>
> -HawaiianHobo

How nice. "ut_matsur" took a day to reply. I wonder why.

I can just hear it now... <**door slam**>"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FATHER!!!"

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"HawaiianHobo" <Askme@cox.net> Blessed us with

> Heh, Apparently "UT_Master" didn't get many hugs from daddy and
> daddy as a kid.
>
> Master....hahahah, masturbator maybe.

LOL That's a good one HH or QT whichever name you like best!
masterbater. Ha LOL ;-)

I'm really gettin a kick out of this poster!

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like UT-Masterbater's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Thanks for the weapon dude!

"Dr_Booze" <no@way.com> wrote in message news:11Ffc.57$vf2.22@newsfe1-win...
> Mr K
>
> > Hey, just an idea... what if "teh MASTUR" is actually Maonwart? :D
>
> I thought for a second it was 'HEADSHOT' ......guess I'm showing my age ;)

He.
Anyone remember :) ?
He was an arse...