SERVO

Which servers do you guys play on? I'd like to lock horns with some of
you guys :)
I usually play on the Gamebox's CTF server or RNA's CFT server.
--
Servo

"I don't know what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off
whatever it is"

tservo100 at ameritech dot net
Slow, fiery death to all spammers!

Servo <tservo100@ameritech.net> wrote:
>Which servers do you guys play on?

I usually sort by ping time, then look down the list for servers with
more than a few people playing on them, though I do tend to avoid
servers with 20+ people playing, as the servers generally can't keep
up...

I've been having some fun at RoboTechLAN.com, which is apparently at
UMass, though the IP just changed, and there's no response at the new
IP, so the admin folks may have caught on... 8*)

--
William Smith