• Power Supplies
  • Gaming
  • Cases
  • Corsair
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
September 3, 2010 11:44:06 PM

Corsair Graphite Series 600T mid-tower gaming case will be my new case. http://www.corsair.com/products/600t/default.aspx You can preorder tham at Amazon and Newegg right now. I'm just excited to finally get this dream case. Here are the latest pics from a Corsair employees before they send it out for mods. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=89296

Here is a pre-production video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhPpGRswvA

These should start shipping by the end of September. Can't Wait!

More about : corsair graphite series 600t mid tower gaming case

a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
September 3, 2010 11:53:58 PM

From what ive seen, its actually fairly over rated and over priced. The whole beauty of the 800 and 700D was their elegant look, cable managment, high quality, abundance of features, and amazing water cooling. This is about $150-160. Its actually looking like a fairly cramped workspace. I mean, look in there, sure its a mid tower, but it just looks cramped to me. On to looks. The front looks all plasticy to me, probably because it IS plastic :lol:  Some might like it, im glad they tried to change the boring black box approach, but they didnt make the best choice on it if you ask me. Air cooling looks nothing special, 3 fans, granted that 2 are 200mm, but it doesnt seem to have the best airflow, as side and bottom are entirely blocked. Cable managment looks great, as it is the same as 800D, so no complaints there, but havent seen how much space is behind the MOBO. If you ask me, its just a more expensive, less well cooled version of this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I mean, an extra $20 for one less 200mm fan? If you ask me, decent case, id change a few things, but overpriced.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
September 4, 2010 6:27:04 AM

The outside of the Corsair 600T does resemble one of the old plastic Samsonite suitcases. I do prefer the Corsair 600T to the Cooler Master Sniper (from what I've seen). For example, it has dust filters that are easy to clean. That is a small detail, but it shows they put thought into the case. It seems to be a better quality product, overall. Cooler Master's cases do not give me that impression.
m
l

Best solution

a c 139 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
September 4, 2010 6:30:07 AM

Much better video review here in the THG forums: MonsterMawd: Review of Corsair 600T Graphite Case
Should be available on NewEgg around the 23rd.
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
September 4, 2010 11:56:19 AM

terry4536 said:
The outside of the Corsair 600T does resemble one of the old plastic Samsonite suitcases. I do prefer the Corsair 600T to the Cooler Master Sniper (from what I've seen). For example, it has dust filters that are easy to clean. That is a small detail, but it shows they put thought into the case. It seems to be a better quality product, overall. Cooler Master's cases do not give me that impression.

Thing is, the VERY little details dont really add up to $20 and lesser cooling. Its not really a bad case, just overpriced.
m
l
September 11, 2010 7:42:12 AM

Best answer selected by scurbdog.
m
l
December 22, 2010 3:25:25 AM

im highly considering getting this case to build my first pc the things that concern me is the led lights on the fans i dont wish to have lights showing..how much do they show through when in operation..can someone that has take a pic of it in the dark running or video it would be greatly appreciated

also is it possible to add more then the amount of fans that comes with this?

do you think it would provide good cooling for this setup if this were my final setup i most likely wouldnt be overclocking anything

ASUS DRW-24B1ST

Western Digital Caviar Black WD6402AAEX 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

XFX HD-575X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5750 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 ...

CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1333C7 G

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950

ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
m
l
!