Sign in with
Your question

AMD Athlon II x4 630

Last response: in CPUs
September 4, 2010 1:54:46 AM

Hi every one!

I just wonder if any one has an "AMD Athlon II x4 630", please -if you don't mind- give me the Windows 7 Experience score of that CPU, or even have the score of it...

Thank you in advance. :pt1cable:  :pt1cable: 

More about : amd athlon 630

a b à CPUs
September 4, 2010 2:00:05 AM

WEI is really relative, for the same 630 it can range from 5-7 on different systems, so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Are you afraid if your CPU is under-performing? If so, go get a benchmark like 3DMark to see if it really is.
September 4, 2010 2:08:51 AM

Timop said:
WEI is really relative, for the same 630 it can range from 5-7 on different systems, so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Are you afraid if your CPU is under-performing? If so, go get a benchmark like 3DMark to see if it really is.

Thank you "Timop" for your quick reply. In fact I saw many benchmarks for that CPU, but I don't have a sense of what they mean exactly, while I deal mainly with Windows 7 Experiment score, so I can sense it very easily.

Thank you a lot. :hello: 
Related resources
a b à CPUs
September 4, 2010 2:12:49 AM

What will you be using the CPU for? for general desktop usage and web surfing, any modern dual would do the job actually.
September 4, 2010 2:18:47 AM

Timop said:
What will you be using the CPU for? for general desktop usage and web surfing, any modern dual would do the job actually.

Mainly designing -Adobe suite- , programing -MS VS 2010- and Virtual machines. :heink: 
September 4, 2010 2:41:23 AM

Oh!!!!

Thank you, a pretty nice website.

Thank you very much.
!