AMD Athlon II x4 630

Hi every one!

I just wonder if any one has an "AMD Athlon II x4 630", please -if you don't mind- give me the Windows 7 Experience score of that CPU, or even have the score of it...

Thank you in advance. :pt1cable: :pt1cable:
6 answers Last reply
More about athlon
  1. WEI is really relative, for the same 630 it can range from 5-7 on different systems, so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Are you afraid if your CPU is under-performing? If so, go get a benchmark like 3DMark to see if it really is.
  2. Timop said:
    WEI is really relative, for the same 630 it can range from 5-7 on different systems, so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Are you afraid if your CPU is under-performing? If so, go get a benchmark like 3DMark to see if it really is.

Thank you "Timop" for your quick reply. In fact I saw many benchmarks for that CPU, but I don't have a sense of what they mean exactly, while I deal mainly with Windows 7 Experiment score, so I can sense it very easily.

Thank you a lot. :hello:
  3. What will you be using the CPU for? for general desktop usage and web surfing, any modern dual would do the job actually.
  4. Timop said:
    What will you be using the CPU for? for general desktop usage and web surfing, any modern dual would do the job actually.

Mainly designing -Adobe suite- , programing -MS VS 2010- and Virtual machines. :heink:
  5. What is your budget? The 630 should do thoes fine, but you could do better for multiple VMs for example with a X6.

But heres a benchmarking tool that should help you: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/118?vs=122
  6. Oh!!!!

Thank you, a pretty nice website.

Thank you very much.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Windows 7 AMD