Any Quggestions for a NIC card for a Notebook.

Hi all,
I am looking for a PCMCIA slot Card that has a spot for a wired 10/100
and has wireless capabilities as well.

Reliability is important but so is price.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
SolomonMan
2 answers Last reply
More about quggestions card notebook

    solomon_man@yahoo.com (Chris Gray) wrote:
    >I am looking for a PCMCIA slot Card that has a spot for a wired 10/100
    >and has wireless capabilities as well.

    I don't think you are going to find wired and wireless in the same
    card, do you have room for two cards, or can you use one at a time?

    William P.N. Smith wrote in message news:<5l3do09coic7pd5miai7vsh7k9pihb0iej@4ax.com>...
    > solomon_man@yahoo.com (Chris Gray) wrote:
    > >I am looking for a PCMCIA slot Card that has a spot for a wired 10/100
    > >and has wireless capabilities as well.
    >
    > I don't think you are going to find wired and wireless in the same
    > card, do you have room for two cards, or can you use one at a time?

    Thats a good idea, I never thought of that. Yes I have the space for
    2. I thought that netgear made a card that would do this. GA511 I
    thought was the card but after looking at their web site again it
    shows a GA511T for wireless and I think a GA511 for wired.

    Thanks,
    SolomonMan

Laptops NIC Notebooks PCMCIA