CPU clock / PCIE Status

How come my PCIE Status has a link width of: X2 ? I'm pretty that my HD5850 should be getting X16 ?

How to fix this, if it is a problem?

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2026/cpulinkwidth.png

Mokka
8 answers Last reply
More about clock pcie status
  1. try reseated your card and make sure power connector cable is properly attached...
  2. wa1 said:
    try reseated your card and make sure power connector cable is properly attached...


    How do I make this topic solved?

    I didn't reseat it. Think it was a loose cable or something! Thanks mate.
  3. So your card is showing x16 now?
    okay then, congratulation... :)
  4. wa1 said:
    So your card is showing x16 now?
    okay then, congratulation... :)


    Thanks to you, it is. How do I post this as a solved topic?
  5. Bit of a guess here but it could be done automatically when you choose a best answer as most threads seem to be Solved when one is selected ??

    Mactronix
  6. mactronix said:
    Bit of a guess here but it could be done automatically when you choose a best answer as most threads seem to be Solved when one is selected ??

    Mactronix


    A bit of dry wit.

    Indeed good sir, Mactronix speaks the truth and doing so will update the issue as resolved in the forum list. It will also put the best answer at the top of the thread so people don't have to look for it. Welcome to the forums! :D
  7. mactronix said:
    Bit of a guess here but it could be done automatically when you choose a best answer as most threads seem to be Solved when one is selected ??

    Mactronix


    How do I choose a best answer?
  8. MokkaLokka said:
    How do I choose a best answer?


    Every post in this thread that is not written by you should have a button on it that says, "Select as best answer." Hope that helps.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards CPUs Graphics