AMD Athlon II X4 635 temperature sensor

Hi,I'm having a problem with AMD Athlon II X4 635 temperature sensor.In BIOS temperature are 34C, 35C but in SpeedFan, Core Temp, HWMonitor temperatures are totally different.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8660/temp.gif

I have ASUS M4A77T motherboard with BIOS version 0404.
6 answers Last reply
More about athlon temperature sensor
  1. What your room temp??
  2. Well, the software reading are consistent @11-12C (the CPU temp in SPeedfan the the "core" reading in speedfan).

But in normal conditions, 11C is really hard to achieve, so try reinstalling the programs and maybe even Windows, it should be a bug.
  3. Dibakar1236 said:
    What your room temp??

room temperature is about 22C
  4. Timop said:
    Well, the software reading are consistent @11-12C (the CPU temp in SPeedfan the the "core" reading in speedfan).

But in normal conditions, 11C is really hard to achieve, so try reinstalling the programs and maybe even Windows, it should be a bug.

I re-installed programs, but problem is still there.I will re-install Windows.
  5. ct1615 said:
    that's a little extreme because one software app shows incorrect temps while the others have no issue with temps. More then likely its an issue between the software and how your mobo relays temp information. You should simply contact CPUID about it.

I think it is not a problem with CPUID or SpeedFan.I tried Everest, and it also shows the wrong temperature, 11 C.
  6. É a configuração da probe na bios tira de auto e põe MP mode
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs BIOS Temperature AMD