UT2004 - Flying Leviathon (CHEAT !)

I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!

Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....

Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?

Jon
6 answers Last reply
More about ut2004 flying leviathon cheat

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:33:58 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Bishop"
    <Jonathan.Bishop@BTInternet.com> wrote:

    >I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!
    >
    >Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....
    >
    >Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?
    >
    >Jon

    It's not a cheat, more of a bug. Google around and you'll see how it's
    done. It's actually quite simple.

    --
    Everything I believe could be wrong.

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:33:58 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Bishop"
    <Jonathan.Bishop@BTInternet.com> wrote:

    >I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!
    >
    >Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....
    >
    >Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?
    >
    >Jon

    That bug will be fixed with the first patch.

    Jonathan Bishop wrote:
    > Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....

    no shame - as expected ;)

    > Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?

    Sure:

    No Flying Leviathan
    http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/download2k4.html#NFL

    UT Secure 2004 v1.11 (official Tool)
    http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=284

    Infos:
    http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=365433
    (the mentioned UT Secure in this Post is an old version)

    Hope that helps.

    Jens

    Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in news:80u58096ss9tsv3l9842qr0hd0cu6fh1uc@
    4ax.com:

    > That bug will be fixed with the first patch.

    You can fix it now with a mutator. It just polls for Levis on top of other
    vehicles every 2 seconds and crushes any such underlying vehicles it finds.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    any one got a screenshot of that machine flying, i would love to see that!?
    haha
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "Stuart Turrell" <stuartturrell@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

    > any one got a screenshot of that machine flying, i would love to see
    > that!? haha

    Yeah, it's pretty silly looking, and pretty easy to reproduce.

    Another related bug is the fact that you can push another vehicle and the
    server doesn't limit the pushed speed to the slower of the two. So you can
    boost a Goliath or Levi by pushing it with a Manta or Raptor.

Games Video Games