UT2004 - Flying Leviathon (CHEAT !)

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 11:33:58 PM

I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!

Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....

Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?

Jon
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:33:59 PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:33:58 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Bishop"
<Jonathan.Bishop@BTInternet.com> wrote:

>I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!
>
>Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....
>
>Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?
>
>Jon

It's not a cheat, more of a bug. Google around and you'll see how it's
done. It's actually quite simple.

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:33:59 PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:33:58 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Bishop"
<Jonathan.Bishop@BTInternet.com> wrote:

>I have just played "Severance" and witnessed a flying Leviathon !!!!
>
>Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....
>
>Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?
>
>Jon

That bug will be fixed with the first patch.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:49:03 AM

Jonathan Bishop wrote:
> Its a shame UT2004 has cheats already....

no shame - as expected ;)

> Are there CSHP or other protective patches around ?

Sure:

No Flying Leviathan
http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/download2k4.html#...

UT Secure 2004 v1.11 (official Tool)
http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d...

Infos:
http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?thre...
(the mentioned UT Secure in this Post is an old version)

Hope that helps.

Jens
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 8:59:25 PM

Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in news:80u58096ss9tsv3l9842qr0hd0cu6fh1uc@
4ax.com:

> That bug will be fixed with the first patch.

You can fix it now with a mutator. It just polls for Levis on top of other
vehicles every 2 seconds and crushes any such underlying vehicles it finds.
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 1:38:57 AM

any one got a screenshot of that machine flying, i would love to see that!?
haha
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 1:38:58 AM

"Stuart Turrell" <stuartturrell@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> any one got a screenshot of that machine flying, i would love to see
> that!? haha

Yeah, it's pretty silly looking, and pretty easy to reproduce.

Another related bug is the fact that you can push another vehicle and the
server doesn't limit the pushed speed to the slower of the two. So you can
boost a Goliath or Levi by pushing it with a Manta or Raptor.
!