Connect 2 computers to a split monitor

I want to run 2 pcs into a single wide screen display. I have a 23" monitor and would like to simultaneously run both pcs into half of the screen. This would be similar to the security monitors that split the screen into 4 or more regions. I would use 2 keyboards and mice with this arrangement. I do not want to use a KVM switch to flip back and forth. Any ideas if this hardware exists?
2 answers Last reply
More about connect computers split monitor
  1. You could use remote desktop
  2. I run multipliable PCs that way mad things easier
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards PCS Connection Monitors Graphics