Motherboard - ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO USB3
CPU - AMD Sempron LE-1250
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160 GB
PSU - Ultra X4 500 Watt
Memory/RAM - Crucial CT12864BA1339 1 GB PC10600 DDR3
Case - Xion AXP-AR M001

Details
Purchase Date - 3 months(hopefully)
Budget - $300 - $600(while I still have a job)
Usage(least - most) - music, internet, office programs, multitasking, downloads, installations, (wanting to be able to game)
Parts not Needed - Keyboard, Mouse, Speaker, USB 2.0 Port, ethernet cable, monitor, cd drive, video card, sound card
Sites - Newegg, Tigerdirect, Bestbuy, Circuitcity
Country - USA
Parts Preference - AMD , Gigabyte, ASUS, Full/Mid Tower
Overclocking - Maybe
Crossfire - Yes
Monitor Resolution - 720 x 900
Additional - Put different options with comments

hiddengamer775

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2009
Oh thanks I had to go real quick so I didn't get a chance to look at the links but yeah now that I take a look for two hundred, do you think that is the best deal. My list would have accompanied my needs and left me time to get money for better upgrades. I'm asking though through the forum if its a decent build and would everything go together.

tecmo34

Administrator
Your build would work for a minimum build but upgrades will need to be done down the road for gaming or things. If you can afford it, the build I suggested gives you a better foundation. My concerns are with your build:

1) Weak / Poor PSU... IMO

2) Only 1GB of RAM. Any build should look for at least two, if will support it.

3) Only a 160GB hard drive and a slow one at that (Not based off of a single 500GB platter size)

4) Cases isn't the greatest but that decision is up to you, since you have to look at it daily. :)

hiddengamer775

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2009
hey thanks for the help, if i had a lot more money to buy the top of the line products my list would probably be fine, except the fact that im not good with looking for psu or case.