really bizaare

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2004 5:05:19 AM

How weird,

looking at all the posters to this group nowadays, I feel like Ive just
stepped back in time to the year 2000!

All we need now is to don our AGUT tags again, get ourselves another
Headshot guy to irritate us and my life will be complete...

--
-=Matt=-

More about : bizaare

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 5:05:20 AM

"-=Matt=-" <DieSpam@DieSpamDie.co.uk> Blessed us with

> How weird,
>
> looking at all the posters to this group nowadays, I feel like
> Ive just stepped back in time to the year 2000!

I'm glad that we made you feel at home and you are welcome here
anytime!. :-)

> All we need now is to don our AGUT tags again, get ourselves
> another Headshot guy to irritate us and my life will be
> complete...

Well I don't know Headshot as I am just a newbie to this group of
only about 6 months now with about 2 months of lurking and
reading first. Read some posts by a person or whatever it is by
the name UT_Master and you make your own decision if he or it is
like the Headshot you mentioned.

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... That had to hurt!.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 5:25:31 AM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:19 +0100, -=Matt=- wrote:

> How weird,
>
> looking at all the posters to this group nowadays, I feel like Ive just
> stepped back in time to the year 2000!

"fat gut agut"... ah yes, I remember the ingame insults well.

There's also a vicious rumour that some old AGUT players are taking to UT
again. ;)

> All we need now is to don our AGUT tags again, get ourselves another
> Headshot guy to irritate us and my life will be complete...

But we already have one of those. The only trouble is he keeps getting
beaten senseless, so he instructs us that he's the master. And he's so
confident about his 'skillz', he hides behind anonymous remailers and
appears to not want to tell us his in-game name.

--
(Ex){AGUT}Mr_K
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:19 +0100, -=Matt=- wrote:
>
> > How weird,
> >
> > looking at all the posters to this group nowadays, I feel like Ive just
> > stepped back in time to the year 2000!
>
> "fat gut agut"... ah yes, I remember the ingame insults well.
>
> There's also a vicious rumour that some old AGUT players are taking to UT
> again. ;)

Perish the thought. UT is sooo....last century. Playing it would be like
wearing a loincloth to a business meeting! (...dusts off UT99 cd)

> > All we need now is to don our AGUT tags again, get ourselves another
> > Headshot guy to irritate us and my life will be complete...
>
> But we already have one of those. The only trouble is he keeps getting
> beaten senseless, so he instructs us that he's the master. And he's so
> confident about his 'skillz', he hides behind anonymous remailers and
> appears to not want to tell us his in-game name.

I love beating trolls senseless. It gives me something to do during my off
time. ;)  Though, its hard to fight a battle of wits when the person you're
fighting is un-armed.

Like Will Smith said: Buns of brass, brains of brick.

-HawaiianHobo
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 3:02:11 AM

"Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:05:19 +0100, -=Matt=- wrote:
>
> > How weird,
> >
> > looking at all the posters to this group nowadays, I feel like Ive just
> > stepped back in time to the year 2000!
>
> "fat gut agut"... ah yes, I remember the ingame insults well.
>
> There's also a vicious rumour that some old AGUT players are taking to UT
> again. ;)

Yeah I do, when I'm at my flat with my p3-500 and have no choice!

Those were the days. I think my best ever accomplishment was coining the
term 'frag-fest' after few of us AGUTers randomly met up on a public uk
server a couple of times.

That beats my Nobel peace prize, and when I unified Quantum Mech. and
Relativity (all you need is beer and glue)!

> > All we need now is to don our AGUT tags again, get ourselves another
> > Headshot guy to irritate us and my life will be complete...
>
> But we already have one of those. The only trouble is he keeps getting
> beaten senseless, so he instructs us that he's the master. And he's so
> confident about his 'skillz', he hides behind anonymous remailers and
> appears to not want to tell us his in-game name.

I remember getting wipped by you about 30 nil a few years ago. Perhaps he
recently suffered a similar ignominy, and has a permanently damaged ego?
Mine was only damaged a few years ;)

> --
> (Ex){AGUT}Mr_K
> R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 3:37:20 AM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:02:11 +0100, -=Matt=- wrote:

> Yeah I do, when I'm at my flat with my p3-500 and have no choice!
>
> Those were the days. I think my best ever accomplishment was coining the
> term 'frag-fest' after few of us AGUTers randomly met up on a public uk
> server a couple of times.

Those were t'days... aye... jumpers for motherboards...

> That beats my Nobel peace prize, and when I unified Quantum Mech. and
> Relativity (all you need is beer and glue)!

That's me knackered then... I have a tendancy to sup beer before it's put
to any other use. :)

> I remember getting wipped by you about 30 nil a few years ago. Perhaps he
> recently suffered a similar ignominy, and has a permanently damaged ego?

After {AGUT} kinda... visited his server (aka filled it to capacity) and
battered him silly for three maps (iirc), he apologised for being an idiot
and declared that he'd never post in AGUT again. Yes he was a brilliant
sniper, but that's it. Put him in a map with every weapon available, he
suffered badly.

> Mine was only damaged a few years ;)

The main thing was, it was a game. The original {AGUT} lot knew how to
have a laugh, regardless of who bounced who.

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1
!