UT99 weapons in UT2004

Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.
thnx
Ben
2 answers Last reply
More about ut99 weapons ut2004

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:29:01 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:

    >Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
    >that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
    >that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.

    There is the UT Classic mutator included in the game that might help
    you a bit.

    thnx

    "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:29:01 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
    > >that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a
    Mod
    > >that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.
    >
    > There is the UT Classic mutator included in the game that might help
    > you a bit.
    > --
    > Andrew. To email unscramble nrc@gurjevgrzrboivbhf.pbz & remove spamtrap.
    > please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevant text.
    > Check groups.google.com before asking a question.

Games Video Games