UT99 weapons in UT2004

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.
thnx
Ben

Andrew

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:29:01 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:

>Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
>that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
>that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.

There is the UT Classic mutator included in the game that might help
you a bit.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

thnx

"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:29:01 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:
>
> >Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
> >that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a
Mod
> >that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.
>
> There is the UT Classic mutator included in the game that might help
> you a bit.
> --
> Andrew. To email unscramble nrc@gurjevgrzrboivbhf.pbz & remove spamtrap.
> please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevant text.
> Check groups.google.com before asking a question.

TRENDING THREADS