  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
April 19, 2004 1:29:01 PM

Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.
thnx
Ben

More about : ut99 weapons ut2004

April 19, 2004 2:36:48 PM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:29:01 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:

>Okay we're getting UT2004 after passing over that miserable pile of dung
>that was 2003. We're UT original fans here and want to know if theres a Mod
>that import UT's weapons to play in the new game.

There is the UT Classic mutator included in the game that might help
you a bit.
April 21, 2004 1:06:24 AM

thnx