Some things never change

I've been lurking in here on and off for the past 6 years with very few
posts here and there. I like to come in here and and get a daily dose of
flame wars especially when Mr_K is involved :) I've noticed people are
starting to wear their {AGUT} tags again and I am curious if there is going
to be some fragfests in the near future. Hopefully there will be as I
haven't had the opportunity to be a part of any yet. Anyways just thought
I'd say hello and keep up the good work on the helpful responses. They've
helped me out plenty.

{AGUT}Robo29

Meltdown

{AGUT}Robo29 enlightened us with:
> I am curious if there is going to be some fragfests in the near
> future.

I'd say it's about time for a good fragfest! If people want, I can set
up an UT server on my DSL line. It's in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I
can't host that many players, though, but if we can't find a better
server....

What time shall we meet? What day? I vote for this evening, about 21:00
hours CEST.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On 20 Apr 2004 08:47:32 GMT, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

>{AGUT}Robo29 enlightened us with:
>> I am curious if there is going to be some fragfests in the near
>> future.
>
>I'd say it's about time for a good fragfest! If people want, I can set
>up an UT server on my DSL line. It's in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I
>can't host that many players, though, but if we can't find a better
>server....
>
>What time shall we meet? What day? I vote for this evening, about 21:00
>hours CEST.
>
>MeltDown

W00t!!
If it won't work out for today, perhaps we could set something up for
this weekend so that we can advertise it to past players? We really
should set up a weekly event so that people know when and where to
show up. I still stand by the offer to rent a server for the group if
there is enough interest.

--
Everything I believe could be wrong.

"{AGUT}gopostal" <agutgopostal@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 20 Apr 2004 08:47:32 GMT, MeltDown
> <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:
>
> >{AGUT}Robo29 enlightened us with:
> >> I am curious if there is going to be some fragfests in the near
> >> future.
> >
> >I'd say it's about time for a good fragfest! If people want, I can set
> >up an UT server on my DSL line. It's in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I
> >can't host that many players, though, but if we can't find a better
> >server....
> >
> >What time shall we meet? What day? I vote for this evening, about 21:00
> >hours CEST.
> >
> >MeltDown
>
> W00t!!
> If it won't work out for today, perhaps we could set something up for
> this weekend so that we can advertise it to past players? We really
> should set up a weekly event so that people know when and where to
> show up. I still stand by the offer to rent a server for the group if
> there is enough interest.

Hell ya, I'm all about a weekly match. Just because my schedule is soo
jacked up with the Air Force, that I never know for sure when I can play.
Must start brushing up on my old UT skills. No more quad jump... :(

-HawaiianHobo

{AGUT}Robo29 wrote:
> I've been lurking in here on and off for the past 6 years with very few
> posts here and there. I like to come in here and and get a daily dose of
> flame wars especially when Mr_K is involved :) I've noticed people are
> starting to wear their {AGUT} tags again and I am curious if there is
going
> to be some fragfests in the near future. Hopefully there will be as I
> haven't had the opportunity to be a part of any yet.

I'm giving thoughtful consideration to setting up an AGUT server. - There is
always the problem that perhaps more than half of the "regular" participants
of this group are European... and if I were to set up a server, it would
probably be in the US.

Folk's server shutting down had me thinking that it probably wouldn't be too
difficult to raise enough paypal donations to rent a server just for AGUT...
but then there might be more issues involved with things like: Who will
admin? If loads of people donate, then they should probably have admin
rights (too many admins are just like too many cooks)... What type of game
play? There are DM players here who only play DM.. there are CTF players
who only play CTF.. mods? No mods? I personally hate "big map custom map
zark big gun fat boy...." servers... etc etc etc.. So, I dunno if it is a
good idea or not. I somehow doubt that consensus could be reached in a
reasonable manner.

Renting a server on the East Coast (which would probably be the only way to
give the Europeans any sort of a playable ping) is about $50 USD per month
for a 10 player server. - I found a company that would cut a deal on two 10
player servers, but it isn't much of a deal. If AGUT had a DM and a CTF
server (game types, of course, are changeable at any time) for 10 players
each, it would be $89 USD per month (at least that's what they quoted me on
the phone).

This idea was discussed once or twice about 4 years ago. Nothing ever came
of it... but I don't really recall if anything as simple as PayPal was
available to everyone then.

Meltdown

Mr K enlightened us with:
> The problem? For no reason whatsoever, my player will suddenly start to
> move in $CURRENT_DIRECTION, and there's nothing I can do to stop it apart
> from exiting UT.

Weirdness...

> The relevant hardware is a Logitech MX700 and Logitech
> Internet Navigator keyboard (not wireless).

Nice... the exact same as I have :)

> The software is as follows: Mandrake 9.1 (kernel 2.4.21-0.28mdk)

I've got Gentoo with kernel 2.6.3-gentoo-r1, which reminds me that I've
got to install 2.6.5 ;-)

> +----[ Keyboard and mouse section of XF86Config-4 file ]
>| Section "InputDevice"
>| Identifier "Keyboard1"
>| Driver "Keyboard"
>| Option "XkbModel" "logiink"
>| Option "XkbLayout" "gb"
>| Option "XkbCompat" ""
>| Option "XkbOptions" ""
>| EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard1"
Driver "keyboard"
Option "AutoRepeat" "500 5"
Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:swapcaps"
EndSection

As you see, I don't have the XkbModel and XkbLayout options. That last
one probably is because I have a qwerty board.

>| Section "InputDevice"
>| Identifier "Mouse1"
>| Driver "mouse"
>| Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
>| Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
>| Option "Buttons" "7"
>| Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
>| Option "Resolution" "300"
>| Option "SampleRate" "500"
>| EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "MX700"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
Option "Buttons" "7"
Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
Option "Resolution" "800"
EndSection

The only real difference here is that you have your mouse in the PS/2
poard and I use USB. Why don't you use USB? It has a higher "refresh
rate" than PS/2 for all I know, so it should react a little faster.

> +----
> +-[ Personalisation of keyboard and mouse in "autostart" file of WindowMaker ]
>| xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = Multi_key" &
>| xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5" &
>| exec lineakd &
>| xset m 17/10 2

-------------- This is my ~/.xsession --------------
#!/bin/sh

xrdb /home/sybren/.Xresources
xmodmap /home/sybren/.Xmodmap
rm -rf /tmp/gpg-*
killall gpg-agent
eval `gpg-agent --daemon`
echo "GPG-Agent started from xsession: $GPG_AGENT_INFO" >>
/tmp/xsession.log

.. .bash_profile

export PATH=$PATH:/home/sybren/bin

exec startkde

------------- my .Xmodmap --------------------------
pointer = 1 7 3 6 2 4 5
keycode 116 = Multi_key
keycode 117 = Multi_key
keycode 150 = Return
keycode 233 = XF86Go
keycode 234 = XF86Back
keycode 223 = XF86ScreenSaver
keycode 236 = XF86Mail
keycode 145 = XF86Messenger
keycode 146 = XF86WebCam
keycode 144 = XF86AudioPrev
keycode 153 = XF86AudioNext
keycode 237 = XF86AudioMedia
keycode 160 = XF86AudioMute
keycode 162 = XF86AudioPlay
keycode 164 = XF86AudioStop
keycode 147 = XF86iTouch
keycode 229 = XF86Search
keycode 230 = XF86Favorites
keycode 148 = XF86Shop
keycode 178 = XF86MyComputer

! XF86Favorites
keycode 233 = Multi_key

keycode 174 = XF86AudioLowerVolume
keycode 176 = XF86AudioRaiseVolume

Seems to me we have a pretty similar setup. Which X version are you
using? Is the problem with UT only, or with other games too?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Meltdown

{AGUT}gopostal enlightened us with:
> If it won't work out for today, perhaps we could set something up for
> this weekend so that we can advertise it to past players?

Sounds good to me. Just not on saturday from 17:00 till 23:00 CEST,
because then my parents come over to my place for my birthday :) I'll be
a quarter of a century next monday! So, if anyone wants to come at my
party, it'll be next monday. :-D

On 20 Apr 2004 15:29:31 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> Weirdness...

Bloody annoying when I'm playing "DM-Fractal" (y'know, the one with the
bigass dangerous hole in the middle of the floor, and not much more room
around it). I could be running forwards, then suddenly my player will
continuously run forwards. The only way I can temporarily halt is by
moving backwards. It's also a pretty unpredictable problem as to when
it'll hit. There's no warnings, no problems with player movement, I'll
just suddenly start to move in $CURRENT_DIRECTION.

[Snip]

> Section "InputDevice"
> Identifier "Keyboard1"
> Driver "keyboard"
> Option "AutoRepeat" "500 5"
> Option "XkbOptions" "ctrl:swapcaps"
> EndSection
>
> As you see, I don't have the XkbModel and XkbLayout options.

Could that be due to the differences of distros?

> That last one probably is because I have a qwerty board.

Mine's a QWERTY layout as well, so again this could be down to a
difference of distros.

> Section "InputDevice"
> Identifier "MX700"
> Driver "mouse"
> Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
> Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
> Option "Buttons" "7"
> Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
> Option "Resolution" "800"
> EndSection
>
> The only real difference here is that you have your mouse in the PS/2
> poard and I use USB. Why don't you use USB?

Call it.. a distrust for new things. PS/2 worked fine before, why should I
suddenly move to USB? :)

> It has a higher "refresh rate" than PS/2 for all I know, so it should
> react a little faster.

My first ventures into using the USB port were... juddery to say the
least. PS/2 worked fine (damn smooth too, fwiw), so why change? :)

> -------------- This is my ~/.xsession --------------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> xrdb /home/sybren/.Xresources
> xmodmap /home/sybren/.Xmodmap
> rm -rf /tmp/gpg-*
> killall gpg-agent
> eval `gpg-agent --daemon`
> echo "GPG-Agent started from xsession: $GPG_AGENT_INFO" >>
> /tmp/xsession.log
>
> . .bash_profile
>
> export PATH=$PATH:/home/sybren/bin
>
> exec startkde

.... KDE...!?

> ------------- my .Xmodmap --------------------------
> pointer = 1 7 3 6 2 4 5
> keycode 116 = Multi_key
> keycode 117 = Multi_key
> keycode 150 = Return
> keycode 233 = XF86Go
> keycode 234 = XF86Back
> keycode 223 = XF86ScreenSaver
> keycode 236 = XF86Mail
> keycode 145 = XF86Messenger
> keycode 146 = XF86WebCam
> keycode 144 = XF86AudioPrev
> keycode 153 = XF86AudioNext
> keycode 237 = XF86AudioMedia
> keycode 160 = XF86AudioMute
> keycode 162 = XF86AudioPlay
> keycode 164 = XF86AudioStop
> keycode 147 = XF86iTouch
> keycode 229 = XF86Search
> keycode 230 = XF86Favorites
> keycode 148 = XF86Shop
> keycode 178 = XF86MyComputer
>
> ! XF86Favorites
> keycode 233 = Multi_key
>
> keycode 174 = XF86AudioLowerVolume
> keycode 176 = XF86AudioRaiseVolume

All those keycode entries... are those linked to the extra buttons on the
keyboard? The only reason I ask is that 'xev' didn't respond to me
pressing the "Webcam" key, which is why I (currently) use 'lineakd'.

+----
+----

> Is the problem with UT only, or with other games too?

Just UT as far as I know. The 2K4 demo doesn't have this fault, nor does
Quake1, Quake2, Quake3, RTCW.... etc...

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Meltdown

Mr K enlightened us with:
>> As you see, I don't have the XkbModel and XkbLayout options.
>
> Could that be due to the differences of distros?

Maybe. Remove/comment them and see what happens.

> Call it.. a distrust for new things. PS/2 worked fine before, why
> should I suddenly move to USB? :)

Just because you can ;-)

> My first ventures into using the USB port were... juddery to say the
> least. PS/2 worked fine (damn smooth too, fwiw), so why change? :)

My experience is that USB works damn fine here. Printer, gamepad, mouse,
all were set up in a jiffy.

> ... KDE...!?

Yep. KDE 3.2, latest release.

> All those keycode entries... are those linked to the extra buttons on
> the keyboard?

Yep

> The only reason I ask is that 'xev' didn't respond to me pressing the
> "Webcam" key, which is why I (currently) use 'lineakd'.

I use 'xev | grep keysym' to find the key code/symbols. You might have
to move the mouse around a bit after you pressed a key in order to flush
the output buffer and actually see the code.

>| [localhost::~]$> xdpyinfo | grep -i xfree
>| vendor string: Mandrake Linux (XFree86 4.3, patch level 8.7.91mdk)
>| XFree86 version: 4.3.0

vendor string: Gentoo Linux (XFree86 4.3.0, revision r5)
XFree86 version: 4.3.0.1

Pretty similar again.

> Just UT as far as I know. The 2K4 demo doesn't have this fault, nor
> does Quake1, Quake2, Quake3, RTCW.... etc...

Hmmm... this really is weird. Maybe it has something to do with SDL?
What's your version?

$ sdl-config --version
1.2.6

Perhaps you can move your ~/.loki/ut out of the way and try again? You
never know...

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> {AGUT}gopostal enlightened us with:
> > If it won't work out for today, perhaps we could set something up for
> > this weekend so that we can advertise it to past players?
>
> Sounds good to me. Just not on saturday from 17:00 till 23:00 CEST,
> because then my parents come over to my place for my birthday :) I'll be
> a quarter of a century next monday! So, if anyone wants to come at my
> party, it'll be next monday. :-D

I was 1 40th of a millenium too three months ago! Yaaaagh! We are so old...
21 seemed old. But 22 seemed young again. Then 23 and 24 just seemed like
higher numbers. But 25?!?! wtf have I been doing these years, Im an old man!

-=Matt=-

> MeltDown
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
> ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
> !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

{AGUT}gopostal <agutgopostal@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message >
> W00t!!
> If it won't work out for today, perhaps we could set something up for
> this weekend so that we can advertise it to past players? We really
> should set up a weekly event so that people know when and where to
> show up. I still stand by the offer to rent a server for the group if
> there is enough interest.
>
> --
> Everything I believe could be wrong.

That'd be cool to play weekly :D I think it'd be great to have the past
players play with the newer ones....like Mmm_Beefy and Mr_K..(if I can coax
them into it). So MeltDown is thinking of having one today at 21:00 UK
time...that works out to 1pm my time..PST (West Coast of Canada). If there
is anything I can do to help you out gopostal, I'll do what I can.

{AGUT}Robo29

MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
with news:slrnc8ages.44a.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

> The only real difference here is that you have your mouse in
> the PS/2 poard and I use USB. Why don't you use USB? It has a
> higher "refresh rate" than PS/2 for all I know, so it should
> react a little faster.

I have a Logitech Optical Mouse model M-BJ58 running on Mouseware
drivers. I have it in the USB port right now but it works great
in either port except when I have to reinstall it for any reason
and if it's plugged into the PS/2 port at the time the setup
program warns me that I could get more resolution out of the USB
port. I have an adapter jack that can convert the native USB
connector on the end of the mouse cable to the PS/2 plug type.
Personally I don't see any difference in functionality between
the USB and the PS/2 ports except for setup whinning about the
USB port being somehow better.

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Man that was nasty!.

Meltdown

MeltDown enlightened us with:
> I'd say it's about time for a good fragfest! If people want, I can set
> up an UT server on my DSL line.

I've got a vanilla UT server running on 80.126.213.162.

On 20 Apr 2004 18:17:19 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> Maybe. Remove/comment them and see what happens.

Done. No change. I actually forgot to say that my UT 'sees' a keypress and
acts on it, even though it's not physically happened. What reminded me was
UT going into pause-mode on its own accord. Continue the game, the old
problem hits again... player moves in $CURRENT_DIRECTION for no reason
whatsoever.

The only thing that doesn't 'jam' is firing... which really makes it
weird.

> Just because you can ;-)

Sorry, I need a better reason than that.

> Yep. KDE 3.2, latest release.

Ugh... that's nasty. Bloaty bloaty.... no thanks.

> Yep

[...]

> I use 'xev | grep keysym' to find the key code/symbols. You might have
> to move the mouse around a bit after you pressed a key in order to flush
> the output buffer and actually see the code.

Done that. No feedback from the extra buttons. I'll put this down to the
differences of distros.

> vendor string: Gentoo Linux (XFree86 4.3.0, revision r5)
> XFree86 version: 4.3.0.1
>
> Pretty similar again.

Hmm.

+----
+----

> Perhaps you can move your ~/.loki/ut out of the way and try again? You
> never know...

Done that. Gained nothing.

--
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Meltdown

Mr K enlightened us with:
> Sorry, I need a better reason than that.

Thought so ;-)

> Ugh... that's nasty. Bloaty bloaty.... no thanks.

It is bloated indeed, but I like it's looks and it's functions. I also
use fluxbox if I want fast & slim ;-)

> Done that. Gained nothing.

Hmmm.... I'm out of options, sorry! Perhaps you should give Gentoo a
try... ;-)

with news:slrnc8ava3.84a.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

> I've got a vanilla UT server running on 80.126.213.162.

I just tried it out Melt but I didn't think to check out the
ping!. Codex of Wisdom. Good choice. I goofed around for
about 5 minutes and went pretty much everywhere but didn't
see anyone. :(

On 20 Apr 2004 19:23:11 GMT, MeltDown wrote:

> It is bloated indeed, but I like it's looks and it's functions. I also
> use fluxbox if I want fast & slim ;-)

WindowMaker does me. It's responsive and very configurable. It's not laden
with bloaty graphics, but I have little need for that sort of thing in an
operating system. :)

> Hmmm.... I'm out of options, sorry! Perhaps you should give Gentoo a
> try... ;-)

I seem to remember someone else having the same problem with UT and MDK.

Ah well, back to "Scorched Earth 3D".

--

JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote in message
> MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
> with news:slrnc8ava3.84a.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:
>
> > I've got a vanilla UT server running on 80.126.213.162.
>
> I just tried it out Melt but I didn't think to check out the
> ping!. Codex of Wisdom. Good choice. I goofed around for
> about 5 minutes and went pretty much everywhere but didn't
> see anyone. :(

> What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
> HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Man that was nasty!.

Do you play by the name Joe? I was pinging the server and there was only 1
person on it but after a 4th refresh it couldn't find the server anymore. I
was finding it through irc nns. Anyhoo I'll try again later and thanks for
putting up a server there MeltDown.
{AGUT}Robo29

"{AGUT}Robo29" <agutrobo29@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> Do you play by the name Joe? I was pinging the server and
> there was only 1 person on it but after a 4th refresh it
> couldn't find the server anymore. I was finding it through irc
> nns. Anyhoo I'll try again later and thanks for putting up a
> server there MeltDown. {AGUT}Robo29

Yeah that was me! but I have since changed my name to {AGUT} JHall
though. Why didn't you join up and play a little? I also tried
to reconnect a few minutes ago and the connection failed twice.
Maybe I did something to it when I connected the first time.

On 20 Apr 2004 20:54:34 GMT, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:

>"{AGUT}Robo29" <agutrobo29@hotmail.com> Blessed us with
>
>> Do you play by the name Joe? I was pinging the server and
>> there was only 1 person on it but after a 4th refresh it
>> couldn't find the server anymore. I was finding it through irc
>> nns. Anyhoo I'll try again later and thanks for putting up a
>> server there MeltDown. {AGUT}Robo29
>>

>Yeah that was me! but I have since changed my name to {AGUT} JHall
>though. Why didn't you join up and play a little? I also tried
>to reconnect a few minutes ago and the connection failed twice.
>Maybe I did something to it when I connected the first time.

Way to go, you broke it already :D

--

> I use F1 to check ping..and see the scores at the same
> time....which I'm usually waaayyy at the bottom :D I'll keep
> checking his server and when I can I'll get on there and play
> against some bots if no one's on there...if they're activated.
> Well see you on the server sometime soon.

There you have it I am such a noob at multiplayer games that I
never would have thought that it was on the F1 key!. I thought
I had hit F2 or F6 at one time on a server and it gave me the
ping rate. Most of the time I am worrying about killing or
being killed to mess with the ping rates anyway. I'm like
you I don't like to see the scores and my name all the way
at the bottom but actually that is sometimes an inspiration
to try and do better lag or no lag!. It's all fun and it's
just a game. The greatest game IMHO! Yeah the server admins
can disable the bots, set them on godlike, put however many
they want in a map, or disable them altogether. Yeah I
look forward to seeing you on the server too dude if Melt
ever gets it back up and going. I just tried it out at
about 9:00 pm Central Standard Time in the USA and the
connection still failed! :-( I also heard on the IRC
Chat that the master server was having some difficulties
and I wonder if it's related to why MeltDown's server
isn't working now?

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Man that was nasty!.

Meltdown

JHall enlightened us with:
> I also heard on the IRC Chat that the master server was having some
> difficulties and I wonder if it's related to why MeltDown's server
> isn't working now?

Nope, the reason is a noisy girlfriend (ok, her computer). Anyways, I
tried to install UT on my server, but even the dedicated server requires
X libraries. Since I'm trying to keep my server as slim as possible, I'm
not going to install X. Does anyone know by heart if the 451 version
still needs X for it's dedicated server?

with news:slrnc8cc65.5d8.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

> Nope, the reason is a noisy girlfriend (ok, her computer).
> Anyways, I tried to install UT on my server, but even the
> dedicated server requires X libraries. Since I'm trying to keep
> my server as slim as possible, I'm not going to install X. Does
> anyone know by heart if the 451 version still needs X for it's
> dedicated server?

Ahh that explains it. The noisy girlfriend not computer! ;-)
It's a very good question about version 451 needing the X
libraries and since I don't know a bunch about 451 or Linux
I'm powerless to help. Sorry Melt. :-( All I know is that
the server worked fine the whole time I was on it but when
I tried to reconnect to check out the ping rate it was a
no go!.

What's that in my sites?... Oh!... it looks like someone's
HEAD... Quick pull the trigger!... Man that was nasty!.

Meltdown

JHall enlightened us with:
> I haven't seen Battle Royal is it a good movie?

Yes, it is. It's about a japanese highschool class going on a field
trip... but not really the trip they expected. They are dumped on an
island for a game - only one can win, by killing everyone else. Kinda
like IRL deathmatch when you're not in the mood for it.

> or were you distracted the whole time? ;-)) Slurp! LOL

LOL no, it wasn't that kind of a movie :)

with news:slrnc8d43p.bop.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

> JHall enlightened us with:
>> I haven't seen Battle Royal is it a good movie?
>
> Yes, it is. It's about a japanese highschool class going on a
> field trip... but not really the trip they expected. They are
> dumped on an island for a game - only one can win, by killing
> everyone else. Kinda like IRL deathmatch when you're not in the
> mood for it.

I saw a movie kind of like that I think the name of it was
"Tin Soldiers" or "Tiny Soldiers" hmmm... I'm not quite sure
about the name of it where a group of terrorists take over a
college campus and the students were forced to grow up real
fast and fight for their lives.

>> or were you distracted the whole time? ;-)) Slurp! LOL
>
> LOL no, it wasn't that kind of a movie :)

No I think you may have misunderstood me what I really
meant was it's hard to watch a movie through someone else's
face! ;-) Well maybe you'll have better luck next time! LOL
;-)