swamp map and other camping sniper maps

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I'm trying to locate the Swamp Map and other Maps suitable
for a camping-sniper server, preferably "city" maps.
Any links appreciated.
-C

cruegger@capu.net (Chris) Blessed us with

> I'm trying to locate the Swamp Map and other Maps suitable
> for a camping-sniper server, preferably "city" maps.
> Any links appreciated.

Try here first:

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/

Then here:

http://www.utmr.dk/

and if you don't like http sites try this File Transfer Protocol
(FTP) site. I'm assuming you want UT maps but if not then this
FTP site may already have some UT2004 maps.

ftp://ftp.edome.net/mirror/beyondunreal/nalicity/

HTH

Red leader I've got your back.

Not with that pea shooter you don't. Here take
one of my weapons and please try not to shoot me
in the ass with it!