OpenGL driver 4 2004??

titan

Distinguished
May 15, 2001

Is there a driver i should be looking for?
At the moment the only choice i have in options is either DX or software!
any advice appreciated :)

Vimes

"TitaN" <alby3@optushome(DOT)com(DOT)au> wrote in message
> Is there a driver i should be looking for?
> At the moment the only choice i have in options is either DX or software!
> any advice appreciated :)

I heard there was a opengl exploit in 2004 and as such it may cause probs
with security - cant remember specifics soz - google it :)

---

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:55:40 +1000, "TitaN"
<alby3@optushome(DOT)com(DOT)au> wrote:

>Is there a driver i should be looking for?
>At the moment the only choice i have in options is either DX or software!
>any advice appreciated :)

Open up your UT2004.ini and look for this:

[Engine.Engine]
RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice
;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice

Put a semicolon in front of the first line and remove the semicolon
from the OpenGL line like so:

[Engine.Engine]
;RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice
;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice
RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice

Reverse the process to return to D3D.

titan

Distinguished