Change default application that handles files

I set the default action that runs when I insert an audio CD to be iTunes
importing the CD. I just realised that I won't always want to do that :) But
I'm drawing a blank on how to change it. Any ideas? Regediting is fine if
needed.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:41:05 -0800, island wrote:

> I set the default action that runs when I insert an audio CD to be iTunes
> importing the CD. I just realised that I won't always want to do that :) But
> I'm drawing a blank on how to change it. Any ideas? Regediting is fine if
> needed.

With a CD in the drive, right click on its icon. Then use the AutoPlay page
to adjust actions for different types of media.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

And click Properties after r/c the icon.

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:33:49 +1100, David Candy wrote:

> And click Properties after r/c the icon.

Oops. Left that step out. Thanks for the catch, David.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User