where the heck is the Kelsey

We (Viconia and Jaheira and Nalia at mo) have an opportunity in our party to
employ a brave, young, bright adventurer known as Kelsey. Could anyone
please give us some contact information or possible hangouts.

Thx in advance
The ladies of Chrimlord Evergrim's party

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

The Chris wrote:

> We (Viconia and Jaheira and Nalia at mo) have an opportunity in our party to
> employ a brave, young, bright adventurer known as Kelsey. Could anyone
> please give us some contact information or possible hangouts.
>
> Thx in advance
> The ladies of Chrimlord Evergrim's party

He hangs around near the center of the Government District.

The Chris <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
: We (Viconia and Jaheira and Nalia at mo) have an opportunity in our party to
: employ a brave, young, bright adventurer known as Kelsey. Could anyone
: please give us some contact information or possible hangouts.

Ask a silly question, but you did install Kelsey-SOA, right? :)

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Yes thx, I was thinking of mentioning that )

ATB
The Chris

> Ask a silly question, but you did install Kelsey-SOA, right? :)
>
> --
> Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

The Chris <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
: Yes thx, I was thinking of mentioning that )

It does happen... either that people don't realize that it's a mod, or
think that they only need to install Kelsey-TOB because they have TOB. The
mod is split in two halves, just like the game, but sometimes people don't
read that part of the bold type...

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com