Can not find Hydra Hardware Error

I'm trying to establish mix Gpu setup on my Cross-hair IV Extreme. Ati 6970 with Nvidia 9800 Gt ( for PhysX only). Added Ati drivers first restart, Nvidia next restart, and finally HydraLogix and Error "Can not find Hydra hardware"..... WTF anyone else have this issue , do i have a bunk Motherboard? did i do something wrong?

MB, Crosshair VI Extreme
CPU, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4GHz
Mem, G.Skill Flare, 4Gbx2 DDR3-2000
GPU , Asus DirectCU II 6970 @ 967MHz Gpu Clock and 1500MHz Mem Clock @ 1.25V
trying to use HydraLogix with a Nvidia 9800 Gt ( for PhysX only)
SSD , OCZ Vertex 2 120G
PSU, Cool Master Silent Pro Gold 1000W
7 answers Last reply
More about find hydra hardware error
  1. Try again first.
  2. I've attempted it many time, removing all drivers and reinstalling them
  3. bump
  4. Did the drivers come with the motherboard? If not, then maybe try the motherboard ones.
  5. of course it did same difference
  6. Try downloading a newer version of the drivers, and maybe from Hydra's manufacture, if possible.

If that doesn't work, check it is enabled in the BIOS, and possibly do a BIOS update.
  7. Namagoroshi said:
    I'm trying to establish mix Gpu setup on my Cross-hair IV Extreme. Ati 6970 with Nvidia 9800 Gt ( for PhysX only). Added Ati drivers first restart, Nvidia next restart, and finally HydraLogix and Error "Can not find Hydra hardware"..... WTF anyone else have this issue , do i have a bunk Motherboard? did i do something wrong?

MB, Crosshair VI Extreme
    CPU, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4GHz
    Mem, G.Skill Flare, 4Gbx2 DDR3-2000
    GPU , Asus DirectCU II 6970 @ 967MHz Gpu Clock and 1500MHz Mem Clock @ 1.25V
    trying to use HydraLogix with a Nvidia 9800 Gt ( for PhysX only)
    SSD , OCZ Vertex 2 120G
    PSU, Cool Master Silent Pro Gold 1000W

Anyone find out what the problem is yet.... Im having The same issue and im hoping its not the motherboard
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards GPUs Nvidia