Blank User Accounts Window

March 20, 2005 10:49:03 AM

Can somebaody help me please?! I need to change my password but when I go to
user accounts in control panel the window is blank, all it has is the back
and forward arrows at the top, and home. The rest of the screen is just
white. I have a legitimate version of windows XP home, with SP2. No one I
know has come across this before, or have any idea how to fix it, can
somebody enlighten me please?

Thanks
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 12:23:35 AM

Hi KingMonty,

Type this command from Start, Run dialog:

regsvr32 jscript.dll

If that does not help, execute the following commands as well.

regsvr32 nusrmgr.cpl
regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP