Sign in with
Your question

Ati Radeon Hd 4350 Overheating help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 1, 2010 12:26:21 AM

Hello,okay so today i turned on my computer after school and went on youtube,facebook and such about an hour and a half latter my computer turns off randomly, i thoght whatever and went down had dinner after dinner i tried playin batman and it instalently shut off and im like wtf i checked the temps in amd overdrive and it said 105 degrees celius and im like HOLY *** and i then turn off my computer and open up my computer and look if somethings wrong but no nothin was atleast i couldnt tell, Now the only thing i did today that i ussally never do is today my psu fan (power supply fan) was really loud and i got mad at my brother for reason unknown so i hit the top of the computer where my psu fan is and it made it quiet now it's still turning but could that be my problem???
June 1, 2010 12:34:47 AM

sounds like your PSU fan is slowly dying which will lead to more problems then a hot video card.

short term; install a side fan to help air move out (or open your case and use a small house fan)

long term; start shopping for a new PSU
Related resources
June 1, 2010 1:05:46 AM

Thanks I would Buy it from newegg but my parents do not allow me to buy online... -.- annoying or whatver but thank you for the help, now i just need money -.-
!