Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

HD 5770 Ability

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 1, 2010 9:16:53 AM

I want to know if i buy 20 Inch of LCD can i set a max setting for all game...

If i can max setting in all game with my HD 5770 and 20 Inch of LCD, i will considerate to buy it... If not i rather to use my old CRT

Help and guide me my friends.... :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce: 

More about : 5770 ability

June 1, 2010 9:49:09 AM

Yes, you can maxed out most of games with HD5770 on 20" monitor...
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 9:52:25 AM

Depends on the resolution, I'm supposing 20" is 1680 x 1050. If so, it should be able to max out the majority of modern titles, however, there are several exceptions, the typical games such as Crysis Warhead, Metro 2033 (even an HD 5870 struggles to play Metro 2033 at 1680 x 1050) & Shattered Horizon - the main three I can think of.
m
0
l
Related resources
June 1, 2010 10:02:40 AM

So.. With 20Inch i can max all game except Crysis Warhead right...?

Ok... No matter cause i am finish play that game.

In this case if i want to max Crysis i need to Crossfire my HD 5770 right..??
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 10:18:18 AM

What are your other specifications? (CPU, RAM, Power supply)?
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 10:27:43 AM

My Spec is:

500w PSU Cooler Master
Amd Phenomx4 955
4G RAM...
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 10:41:47 AM

It should be fine handling "most" games at that resolution at maximum settings
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 12:06:11 PM

HD5770 is sufficient to max out most of the games on a 20".
Your Others specs are good too :) 

CF 5770 will give you HD5870 level performance :) 

m
0
l
June 1, 2010 12:15:54 PM

So.. I need to change my PSU to 750w and make a Crossfire to my HD 5770 to have enjoy game play with my 20" right my frenz...??? :-)
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 1:42:45 PM

dinkle85 said:
I want to know if i buy 20 Inch of LCD can i set a max setting for all game...

If i can max setting in all game with my HD 5770 and 20 Inch of LCD, i will considerate to buy it... If not i rather to use my old CRT

Help and guide me my friends.... :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce: 



I have 5770 on 22" monitor and im able to play every game in 1920-1080.
On 20", yes you can play every game in max resolution and high graphic...
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 1:51:06 PM

dinkle85 said:
So.. With 20Inch i can max all game except Crysis Warhead right...?

Ok... No matter cause i am finish play that game.

In this case if i want to max Crysis i need to Crossfire my HD 5770 right..??


Why crossfire, i play Crysis on 1680-1050 on enthusiastic mode without crossfire and with only 2gb DDR3... i don't have try yet in 1920-1080
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 2:16:16 PM

Wow... You still can set max setting in Crysis Warhead in 22", even i am not try to my 20" yet people said that we can max only for 20" or below that size.

So 195.. Are you doing O.C to your HD 5770 or standard setting on your HD 5770..??????????
m
0
l

Best solution

June 1, 2010 2:30:08 PM

dinkle85 said:
Wow... You still can set max setting in Crysis Warhead in 22", even i am not try to my 20" yet people said that we can max only for 20" or below that size.

So 195.. Are you doing O.C to your HD 5770 or standard setting on your HD 5770..??????????


When i post thread for 5770 (can i play every game in max) almost everyone answer me with, maybe but in 1440-900. I buy MSI 5770 Hawk and now with only 2gb DDR3 i can play Crysis in 1680-1050 on enthusiastic mode...

I don't know yet for GTA 4, but STALKER, FAR CRY 2 and CRYSIS Warhead i play in 1680-1050 on max. I don't play in 1920-1080 becouse 1680-1050 is enought for me and go very well...

btw, no my GPU is nor overclocked, i run on stock speed (875Mhz core-1200Mhz mem)
For me 5770 is best "price-performanse" card...
Share
June 1, 2010 2:39:21 PM

Yeah i think so....


By your comment i think i will grab 20" soon enough... :-)

But mine HD 5770 Vapor-x... are the performance mine are same like your 5770 HAWK, or your card are better then me....?
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 2:59:58 PM

dinkle85 said:
Yeah i think so....


By your comment i think i will grab 20" soon enough... :-)

But mine HD 5770 Vapor-x... are the performance mine are same like your 5770 HAWK, or your card are better then me....?


it's same card, same chip. same speed Saphire HD5770 Vapor-X have good cooling system, also MSI R5770 Hawk...
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 4:02:21 PM

dinkle85 said:
Yeah i think so....


By your comment i think i will grab 20" soon enough... :-)

But mine HD 5770 Vapor-x... are the performance mine are same like your 5770 HAWK, or your card are better then me....?


Hi, please read my review here: http://www.frozentek.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewt...

I have a sapphire 5770 vapor-x and you can see in many games how many fps you will get. Also i have a Core 2 Duo CPU at 3.4 GHz and 2 Gb of RAM at 850 MHz.

Those results are real with no vendor influencing anything. All results ware based on min/max/avg fps recorded with fraps in a 2 min time frame in places where i thought the graphic chip will be stressed as much as it could.
Also there is little difference between graphic cards (5770) form different company's. The 5770 vapor-x stays cool and it is easy overclock-able.
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 4:09:41 PM

Ok Misko 195... i had watch your video, if not burden you can you post you LCD pictures to your comment so i can see...:-)
m
0
l
June 1, 2010 6:44:55 PM

dinkle85 said:
Ok Misko 195... i had watch your video, if not burden you can you post you LCD pictures to your comment so i can see...:-)



ok, it's no problem. But tell me what you want exectly. I don't know what i need to post...

If you want proof that i use 22" and 1920-1080 resolution, ok here:

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/16283030.jpg/

If you don't want this, then tell me what you want. I don't understand you...
m
0
l
June 2, 2010 1:38:57 AM

Don't worry just to make sure that i doing a right decision.... :-)

Cause i use a lot money to buy LCD so i need something to make me more passion to buy it.
m
0
l
June 2, 2010 1:46:09 AM

Ok.. i have watch your pc picture...

Next moth i will grab new LCD, Misko 195... Where i can download 3D benchmark same like on your desktop.. I want to test my hd5770...
m
0
l
June 2, 2010 1:25:04 PM

dinkle85 said:
Ok.. i have watch your pc picture...

Next moth i will grab new LCD, Misko 195... Where i can download 3D benchmark same like on your desktop.. I want to test my hd5770...


On which benchmark you mean, "3D Mark06" and "3DMark Vantage" or "FurMark"?

FurMark is stress test for GPU and you can download here:

http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

3DMark 06 and 3DMark Vantage is performance test and you can download this benchmark here:

http://www.futuremark.com/

-If you look for profesional version, than look for torrents...
m
0
l
June 15, 2010 12:24:41 PM

Ok... sorry for the late replay.

Thank a lot Misko 195... you realy help me.. :-)
m
0
l
June 15, 2010 12:25:05 PM

Best answer selected by dinkle85.
m
0
l
June 15, 2010 1:58:49 PM

dinkle85 said:
Ok... sorry for the late replay.

Thank a lot Misko 195... you realy help me.. :-)

You welcome :) 
m
0
l
!