Sign in with
Your question

Gaming Headset

Last response: in Components
September 7, 2010 2:02:44 PM

Hello, I'm currently looking for a gaming headset. My price range is around $100, and I mostly play FPS's. I also have Creative sound blaster titanium, if that helps.

Thanks again.

More about : gaming headset

Related resources
September 8, 2010 2:16:03 AM

I have the same as you and I love them, I jsut don't have the usb thingy, I wonder what it is for ?
Good old split audio/micro is more than okay for me :) 
m
l
September 8, 2010 2:59:04 AM

the usb is a sound card that gives the headset 5.1 surround ( i do believe i is simulated, however it sounds real enough for my gaming!)
m
l
September 8, 2010 10:34:16 AM

Since you have sound card, I would suggest Roccat Kave
m
l
September 9, 2010 1:09:28 AM

Hello, I am deeply sorry. I should have put more information down, but I was in a hurry.
A few more things. First off I live in Canada, so availability is a must. Second I have my PC on my desk and with it a fairly noisy fan, so I would need a noise canceling mic, with a boom of some sort to help reduce the fan noise. As for audio quality like I said mostly for gaming, hearing footsteps, and gun fire.

Thanks again and sorry for my foolish mistake.
m
l
September 11, 2010 1:39:26 AM

sorry to say, but the links you gave me abs dont work any more. also would'nt a head set around $100 be better then those? like the Razer Carcharias?
m
l
September 11, 2010 9:42:59 PM

abswindows7 said:
Quote:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produ [...] -_-Product
or cheaper :
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produ [...] -_-Product

I have the first one and it's amazing, note this is newegg.ca so you should find them cheaper on the us egg

there not really that good, and the price really justifies there performace. if u know what i mean...
m
l
September 12, 2010 3:58:33 AM

if u can afford it the sennheiser pc 350 are the best gaming headset
m
l
September 15, 2010 3:24:37 AM

Plantronic Gamecom look for those, well build good sound low price :) 
m
l
!