Sign in with
Your question

Dual processor motherboard AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition

Last response: in CPUs
September 7, 2010 10:58:25 PM

Hello,
I am looking to build a computer using AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition as my prossessor. I would like to use two of them so I can have a 12 core machine. I like the technology behind the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition becuse it has a smart core system in it. I want to run a couple of games at once. I want to also build a kick ass machine but I want to get away from Intel. any segestions?
a c 127 à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
a b À AMD
September 7, 2010 11:36:50 PM

The cost behind a Opteron based system is normally not worth it. It also is geared towards server wrok and not gaming.

As for smart core, last time I checked every current CPU has the same ability but works best with Windows 7 since its thread optimized.
m
l
Related resources
January 11, 2011 3:14:26 PM

levi0311 said:
Hello,
I am looking to build a computer using AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition as my prossessor. I would like to use two of them so I can have a 12 core machine. I like the technology behind the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition becuse it has a smart core system in it. I want to run a couple of games at once. I want to also build a kick ass machine but I want to get away from Intel. any segestions?

You won't manage your dream with that processor. Have a look at this link that I found last night, because I too am very interested in a fkin mental gaming rig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBbDr8Vnu8&feature=chan...

If you got the money, and the patience... mangasm time!
m
l
!