Hey im new to customising new computers i was wondering where can i cut back on the price here because its very expensive but i still need a quick computer for playing games on ultra settings
thanks for the help
The key to good gameplay, particularly at high settings is not the cpu but the graphics card.
You will do much better with a $300 video card and a $100 cpu compared to the $300 cpu and a $100 video card.
See if you can't rebalance that equation.
To save money:
1) Are the games you will play cpu limited and enabled to use more than two cores? If not, look at the intel 32nm clarkdale 32nm duos.
2) Consider mini-ATX or even micro-ITX motherboards; they are cheaper.
3) Unless you will be multitasking while gaming, 4gb is all you need.
4) Get a quality PSU, but 850w is way more than you need. A Corsair 550VX will run any single video card made(excepting Asus's latest 5870x2) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
5) A good tower type cpu cooler should cost you <$40 High end coolers are for high level overclockers.
6) Go cheap on the case. A good Antec 200 or 300 case should be $50-65.