Sign in with
Your question

Graphics for web

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 1, 2010 8:19:02 PM

I need new graphic card, I do not play ANY games at all, computer is only for my work. I do mostly web development, web design and programming. Using mostly software like Adobe Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, now and then Photoshop and Illustrator... thats about it.
LCD is 24'' Dell U2410, I might buy another LCD so that I have two of them, I sometimes need larger desktop for easier programming, web development etc..

I was thinking of getting some not expensive card since I'm not playing any games, would HD 5750 be good for me ? or I should take something else ?

More about : graphics web

June 1, 2010 11:05:03 PM

You don't even need a 5750 for what you're doing. Photoshop isn't gpu intensive at all, and thats about the most gpu intensive program that you listed.

Heres an Ati (XFX) HD5570 for only $80 and $2 shipping on newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I specifically chose the 1GB version so that you can run it on several monitors without a hitch.

Even that is a bit much for what you're using it for, but It can help if you do a lot of things at once.

If you have any questions feel free to ask... and good luck!
m
l
June 2, 2010 8:37:20 PM

Actually runswindows95, Im also running another computer with a 9500gt, and its doing dual monitors. I can play CS: Source on max settings too. Ati cards are better though imo.
m
l
!