Sign in with
Your question

Which 5770 should i buy ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 2, 2010 3:15:14 AM

There is basically no difference between brands, only warranty policy. Lifetime warrant is about 3 years. So they both are around the same.

I would go for the HIS because of free shipping.
a b U Graphics card
June 2, 2010 9:10:52 AM

I like XFX the most and the double lifetime warranty helps if/when you sell it later. Make sure you register it !
Related resources
a c 189 U Graphics card
June 2, 2010 11:29:36 AM

Well, since the 1st option is not IceQ version then i would say get that 2nd option XFX card, make sure you register it... :) 
June 3, 2010 3:37:13 AM

I heard that XFX one dosent come with free game, dont know if HIS one does come or not ?

I have another question, online shopping site like Neweggs those cards sells 159.99, but in walk-in stores how much they sell ? cheaper than online ? because i cant buy it online, cuz no credit card =(

sorry about my english.

thanks
a b U Graphics card
June 3, 2010 3:51:50 AM

Usually what i've found is that walk-in stores are more expensive, but call around and see what price you can get. Print out neweggs price to take in with you.
June 3, 2010 5:02:33 AM

dirtmountain said:
Usually what i've found is that walk-in stores are more expensive, but call around and see what price you can get. Print out neweggs price to take in with you.

Cant call, im not living in USA =(

So is true that walk-in stores are more expensive than online shopping ??
June 10, 2010 2:09:45 AM

Do you guys know what walk-in store that sells computer components are cheap near Lake Tahoe LA ?
!