multi-player

Anyone know where the patch or the .dll files are that i can download to
make my ut2004 online playable? i had them a few weeks ago, but formatted
and lost the site and my saved data :(
10 answers Last reply
More about multi player

    st0n3r enlightened us with:
    > Anyone know where the patch or the .dll files are that i can download to
    > make my ut2004 online playable?

    It *is* online playable. It looks like you want to play with an illegal
    copy. If that is the case, please say so.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    Well common sense would say that if im asking for the .dll files its a
    pirated copy wouldnt it?

    "st0n3r" <your_fukd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Well common sense would say that if im asking for the .dll files its a
    > pirated copy wouldnt it?

    <RANT>

    Just go out and buy the game . Help support the Games Companys or there
    won`t be many more to come if there`s NO PROFIT in it.

    Buy the game or download infected dll`s you need to play the game that will
    screw up your pc.

    </RANT>

    ---

    st0n3r enlightened us with:
    > Well common sense would say that if im asking for the .dll files its a
    > pirated copy wouldnt it?

    I just wanted you to say it yourself. Just buy the game if you like it
    so much. Or play with a pirated version but accept the consequence that
    you can't play online with it.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "st0n3r" <your_fukd@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >Anyone know where the patch or the .dll files are that i can download to
    >make my ut2004 online playable?

    You can't play online without a valid CD-key, which you either
    purchased or stole from someone else. Either buy a copy or play the
    demo.

    --
    William Smith
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    > Anyone know where the patch or the .dll files are that i can download to
    > make my ut2004 online playable? i had them a few weeks ago, but formatted
    > and lost the site and my saved data :(

    fine - download a dodgy copy to check it out - though demo showed me it had
    what 2k3 lacked - ie the movement plus that something new. Now go buy it and
    ensure this comapny pays US attention instead of xbox users.

    If u just enjoy playing a cracked copy etc then im glad ur not online-
    lamers are suffocating UT n it would be sad if the same happens to 2k4.

    Vimes

    www.purplezone.org

    ---
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "EV" <andy@eclipsevision.nospam.co.uk> Blessed us with

    > For heavens sake the game costs 40ish quid - and almost half
    > that if you go and buy it online from Amazon or sumone.. Get a
    > life and pay to play - people like you sicken me. Why? cos i'm a
    > programmer - its my job - okay not games but it is the same
    > thing - If sombody ripped me off I would be out to stick a hot
    > poker up thier arse! Play fair and pay to play.

    I both agree and disagree with you here! When a software company
    charges a resonable price for their software I agree with you but
    when they charge more for their software than you did for your
    computer I DON'T and I would like to track those software companies
    down an shove a hot poker in their asses for two reasons. 1) They
    charge unreasonable prices for their products and 2) they don't make
    past versions of it free or at least at an affordable price for
    everyone! For instance look at the price of Adobe Photoshop they
    have raised the price even on their new version of Photoshop CS to
    $649! that's OUTRAGEOUS! it's almost as much as I paid for a PC,
    17 inch monitor, printer, sound system, etc etc and they didn't
    make Photoshop 7 (the previous version before CS) affordable to
    everyone!. I would happily pay $40 for Photoshop just to make
    textures for UT with and I don't make any money doing that but
    I won't pay $649 for *ANY* piece of bullshit software! and I
    won't use it either!.

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    JHall enlightened us with:
    > When a software company charges a resonable price for their software I
    > agree with you but when they charge more for their software than you
    > did for your computer I DON'T

    I agree with you here - software should be priced reasonably. In the
    case of UT2004, I think it is.

    > 1) They charge unreasonable prices for their products and 2) they
    > don't make past versions of it free or at least at an affordable price
    > for everyone! For instance look at the price of Adobe Photoshop they
    > have raised the price even on their new version of Photoshop CS to
    > $649! that's OUTRAGEOUS!

    It is indeed. Then again, it's a pretty good program. If you don't like
    the price, don't use it. Use The Gimp, for instance. If people would use
    free software where they don't want to pay for the full version, I think
    Open Source would be a lot more popular ;-)

    > I would happily pay $40 for Photoshop just to make textures for UT
    > with

    But why use Photoshop for that, when you can use other software too?

    So off you go to www.gimp.org ;-)

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    "st0n3r" <your_fukd@hotmail.com> schrieb:

    >Anyone know where the patch or the .dll files are that i can download to
    >make my ut2004 online playable? i had them a few weeks ago, but formatted
    >and lost the site and my saved data :(

    download it there:
    http://goat.cx/
    hth;-)
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
    g g
    o / \ \ / \ o
    a| | \ | | a
    t| `. | | : t
    s` | | \| | s
    e \ | / / \\\ --__ \\ : e
    x \ \/ _--~~ ~--__| \ | x
    * \ \_-~ ~-_\ | *
    g \_ \ _.--------.______\| | g
    o \ \______// _ ___ _ (_(__> \ | o
    a \ . C ___) ______ (_(____> | / a
    t /\ | C ____)/ \ (_____> |_/ t
    s / /\| C_____) | (___> / \ s
    e | ( _C_____)\______/ // _/ / \ e
    x | \ |__ \\_________// (__/ | x
    * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t e x *

Download Games Video Games Product