Bypassing logon

When I boot my computer, it shows my name and I have to click my name before
Windows boots up. Is there any way to set up my computer so it just boots
into Windows without having to click my name?

Go to Start -> Run.
Copy and paste the following into the Open box:

control userpasswords2

Click OK.
Uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this
computer".
In the box that pops up enter your user name and
password (you can leave the password box blank if your account
does not have a password).
Click OK twice and reboot to see if you get the desired results.

--
Nepatsfan
"Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I boot my computer, it shows my name and I have to click
> my name before
> Windows boots up. Is there any way to set up my computer so it
> just boots
> into Windows without having to click my name?

TRENDING THREADS