another question i might have asked before

when i reroll my wizard for BG2, i plan to give him a low enough
strength for an encumbrance of 50lbs., which would have been fine in
BG1...i just won't to make sure that this isn't too low for BG2, if
anything has changed that maybe even a wizard would need to carry more
than 50...
5 answers Last reply
More about another question asked before
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    John Salerno <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<4078af60$0$27651$61fed72c@news.rcn.com>...
    > when i reroll my wizard for BG2, i plan to give him a low enough
    > strength for an encumbrance of 50lbs., which would have been fine in
    > BG1...i just won't to make sure that this isn't too low for BG2, if
    > anything has changed that maybe even a wizard would need to carry more
    > than 50...

    No, I don't believe it is too low. I've gone with even lower
    strengths and had no real problem. Going solo makes it a major
    nuisance unless you get some spells or items. Then the limited
    inventory slots become the bottleneck.

    There are a few items that add strength, and also some fairly low
    level spells, both cleric and mage, that add to strength. And 'Good'
    characters can get the innate DUHM which helps with your strength.
    (LG *always* get it)

    DJ

    DJ
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    > And 'Good'
    > characters can get the innate DUHM which helps with your strength.
    > (LG *always* get it)

    I'm not familiar with that. Is taht something I'll find out about later
    in the game?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    John Salerno wrote:
    >> And 'Good'
    >> characters can get the innate DUHM which helps with your strength. (LG
    >> *always* get it)
    >

    > I'm not familiar with that. Is taht something I'll find out about later
    > in the game?

    You completed BG1, right? So you know about the powers you got after
    each of your dreams.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Kish wrote:
    > You completed BG1, right? So you know about the powers you got after
    > each of your dreams.

    Ah, I didn't realize it was a power he was referring to. I just didn't
    recognize the abbreviation. :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    John Salerno wrote:

    > Kish wrote:
    >
    >> You completed BG1, right? So you know about the powers you got after
    >> each of your dreams.
    >

    > Ah, I didn't realize it was a power he was referring to. I just didn't
    > recognize the abbreviation. :)

    Ah, right. Draw Upon Holy Might.

Games Video Games