Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 no..

Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

"ajacied" <marcel_sinteur@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

No problem. I'm uploading it to my FTP server over a spare 19.2K
dialup modem, I'll let you know when it's ready.

--
William Smith

"ajacied" <marcel_sinteur@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

You just did post it. Oh! I see you want someone else to post it
okay here it is:

the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

I am making the assumtion that you wanted someone to post these
words and not the measley 4 or 5 Gigabytes that the game is in
size!. Do you know how many parts that would be? how much
bandwidth that would consume? how many parts would have to be
reposted due to server retention times? etc. Even if it were
possible I wouldn't do it. Go buy the game it's so much
easier that way.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:08:08 +0200, ajacied wrote:

> Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want the full game

--
"The old ones are the best"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

"ajacied" <marcel_sinteur@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want
the full game

Why not pop into your local Computer shop and buy it like everyone else.
Support the software company`s , If you like a game *BUY*IT*, If you support
WAREZ then the company`s will stop producing games and there will everyone
be.

Buy the Game like everyone else.

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
> "ajacied" <marcel_sinteur@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want
the full game

> No problem. I'm uploading it to my FTP server over a spare 19.2K
> dialup modem, I'll let you know when it's ready.
>
> --
> William Smith
> ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

LOL , that would be quicker to buy it than download it :)

"flossie" <flossie@flossie.com> Blessed us with

> <William P.N. Smith> wrote in message

[Snip]

>> No problem. I'm uploading it to my FTP server over a spare
>> 19.2K dialup modem, I'll let you know when it's ready.
>>
>> -- William Smith ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc.
>> www.compusmiths.com
>
> LOL , that would be quicker to buy it than download it :)

I agree with this and at a 19.2k connection speed it should
be done {looking at my watch} about this time next life!.

LOL

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

peter

"ajacied" <marcel_sinteur@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please post the real Unreal Tournament 2004 not a demo I want
the full game

I'm happy to post my copy. Send me £50 first though, along with your
address.

Pete.

THUMPer

On 13 May 2004 09:50:08 GMT, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:

>"flossie" <flossie@flossie.com> Blessed us with
>

>> <William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
>
>[Snip]
>

>>> No problem. I'm uploading it to my FTP server over a spare
>>> 19.2K dialup modem, I'll let you know when it's ready.
>>>
>>> -- William Smith ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc.
>>> www.compusmiths.com
>>
>> LOL , that would be quicker to buy it than download it :)
>
>I agree with this and at a 19.2k connection speed it should
>be done {looking at my watch} about this time next life!.
>
>LOL

Yeah, but in his defense he's planning on using the Zmodem protocol
instead of just plain old Xmodem. ;-)

thumper <thumper@magpage.com> wrote:
>Yeah, but in his defense he's planning on using the Zmodem protocol
>instead of just plain old Xmodem. ;-)

Pleh. Kermit! [In a past life I was the 8" Kermit distribution guy!
8*]

--
William Smith

thumper <thumper@magpage.com> Blessed us with

> Yeah, but in his defense he's planning on using the Zmodem protocol
> instead of just plain old Xmodem. ;-)

Sorry if I sounded like I was offending anyone! I was only trying
to point out that a 19.2k connection speed was really slow and also
that the game is very big. Even my 24k is slower than frozen
molasses on the north pole in the dead of winter. <:-(

On 14 May 2004 04:37:04 GMT, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:

>thumper <thumper@magpage.com> Blessed us with
>
>> Yeah, but in his defense he's planning on using the Zmodem protocol
>> instead of just plain old Xmodem. ;-)
>
>Sorry if I sounded like I was offending anyone! I was only trying
>to point out that a 19.2k connection speed was really slow and also
>that the game is very big. Even my 24k is slower than frozen
>molasses on the north pole in the dead of winter. <:-(

Relax. It's not like his e-mail server can handle 5+ Gigs of data
anyway, and I'm sure nobody is going to post it to any forum for him
to download. I can see it now, "there are 1,000,000,000,000 new
messages to download in ALT.BINARIES.UNREAL.TOURNAMENT. :)

thumper <thumper@magpage.com> wrote:
>>Sorry if I sounded like I was offending anyone!

No, you just missed all the smileys. Do the math, and see if you can
determine how long I've asked him to wait. "How do you keep an idiot
in suspense?" "I'll tell you tomorrow."

--
William Smith

THUMPer

Um, I think you managed to cut off some name headers here, boss (I'm
not the one worried about "offending" anybody, although I could
conceivably fit the definition of being an idiot sometimes). ;-)

On Fri, 14 May 2004 19:03:43 -0400, William P.N. Smith wrote:

>thumper <thumper@magpage.com> wrote:
>>>Sorry if I sounded like I was offending anyone!
>
>No, you just missed all the smileys. Do the math, and see if you can
>determine how long I've asked him to wait. "How do you keep an idiot
>in suspense?" "I'll tell you tomorrow."

thumper <thumper@magpage.com> wrote:
>Um, I think you managed to cut off some name headers here

Well, maybe, but it's you and the other thumper that are causing the
confusion! 8*)

/*
[thumper@magpage.com apparently said, though not in my feed]
On 14 May 2004 04:37:04 GMT, JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> wrote:

>thumper <thumper@magpage.com> Blessed us with
>
>> Yeah, but in his defense he's planning on using the Zmodem protocol
>> instead of just plain old Xmodem. ;-)
>
>Sorry if I sounded like I was offending anyone! I was only trying
>to point out that a 19.2k connection speed was really slow and also
>that the game is very big. Even my 24k is slower than frozen
>molasses on the north pole in the dead of winter. <:-(

Relax. It's not like his e-mail server can handle 5+ Gigs of data
anyway, and I'm sure nobody is going to post it to any forum for him
to download. I can see it now, "there are 1,000,000,000,000 new
messages to download in ALT.BINARIES.UNREAL.TOURNAMENT. :)
*/

--
William Smith

THUMPer

On Sat, 15 May 2004 09:51:53 -0400, William P.N. Smith wrote:

>thumper <thumper@magpage.com> wrote:
>>Um, I think you managed to cut off some name headers here
>
>Well, maybe, but it's you and the other thumper that are causing the
>confusion! 8*)

Thumper #1 & #2, you ingrate bastards! What do you suggest I should
do for the newsgroup here to make up for the damage and confusion
these two shiftless scoundrels caused, maybe post ut2k4 for everyone
who is looking for it to download?