Gigabyte GA-EP45 UD3R availibility?

adiel

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
Hi... One of my friend in USA is coming back in one week, I need any reputable online seller or any other store in Minneapolis, MN or any nearby location that can provide the mentioned gigabyte board. Can anyone please tell me what will be the best location to find this board?
I need this information urgently so my friend could purchase this board for me.

Please help.

adiel

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
I am using google for the last 3 hours. its not that easy to find this board online now. Most of the time its out of stock, same goes for the sites you mentioned, thats why I need to know about a source where I can get this board. New or Used, anyone got any idea??

txsouthpaw

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2011
Wow, they sure are proud of those legacy boards. There a few months ago, I was seeing the EP45t-UD3R & P models available new at MicroCenter. They were running $130ish. You could spend the money you save on a decent set of DDR3 dimms.

Device Unknown

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010

I live here also, best place is microcenter (microcenter.com) If they don't have it, odds are you won't find it easily.

adiel

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010

Thanks for your interest, really appreciate it, although two of the sites above have this board, but at an insane price of 275$ which is really strange because normally this board costs 125-130$ new.
I found it on ebay some days ago but had a really bad experience, a seller there denied me this board just for some more money even when I won the auction and transferred her the money, she rejected the money and told me she didn't get any money because paypal emailed her that the funding source is unacceptable and they are investigating it, so she can't sell me this board and has offered it to someone else. I requested her not to do this and let me solve this matter but she never even listened for once. And she was just lying, as I received a transaction successful message with receipt and transaction ID's, plus confirming me in the email that I have paid this amount to the seller. I even asked her to forward that paypal email but she never did.
Now this board is up for auction again although she told me she has offered it to someone else.
I am telling all this so to let you people know that I am really trying hard to get this board, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

@device unknown
Thanks, I have told my friend to visit microcenter, let's hope he finds it in there.