Packard bell red light

this is a update from previous thread i have now disconected all the leads apart from the 20 pin lead and it makes no beeps can someone please help i have looked at almost every forum for an answer but just cant get the tower to start do you thimk it is the switch can i bypass it to see if that is the problem i have got the switch out and followed all the wires and all seem to be sound please help jason
4 answers Last reply
More about packard bell light
  1. check your other post.
  2. pick one of the four threads you have started and delete the rest
  3. Ok please find other link or re-describe your problem from the start im having difficulty in understanding your issue 20 pin LED? Also talking about lights when you need your computer to boot? Please re-phrase.

Kindest Regards Rob."
  4. Pilk said:
    Ok please find other link or re-describe your problem from the start im having difficulty in understanding your issue 20 pin LED? Also talking about lights when you need your computer to boot? Please re-phrase.

Kindest Regards Rob."

hi rob
    i seem to of opened to many threads iam new to this so apologies here are the facts

when you switch on the computor a red light comes on the power switch it should be blue

i have tried a new power lead

i have replaced battery on mother board

i have taken a big ball of fluff out

i have disconected all leads to mother board and cleaned

both fans run for about 2 seconds

many thanks for your time

jason
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Packard Bell Switch Light Components