FZ-20 User Site?

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 21, 2004 3:56:32 AM

So I went out and got an FZ-20. Got a great price on it and it was
hard to pass up that 12X tele. I'm not a pro anyway, so the finer
issues don't bother me that much. Besides, I figure I can always use a
photo app to fix some problems. SO far, I've been pleased.

My question: Anybody know of a user site for FZ-20 owners. Before my
Oly 5050 was stolen (may that jerk burn in hell - stole it right out
of my church office) I found several sites dedicated to 5050 users
with lots of tips.

Anything like that yet for the FZ-20?? Thanks

_________________________________

"Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)

More about : user site

Anonymous
December 21, 2004 3:56:33 AM

Joe-46er <nobody@nospam.com> writes:

> So I went out and got an FZ-20. Got a great price on it and it was
> hard to pass up that 12X tele. I'm not a pro anyway, so the finer
> issues don't bother me that much. Besides, I figure I can always use a
> photo app to fix some problems. SO far, I've been pleased.
>
> My question: Anybody know of a user site for FZ-20 owners. Before my
> Oly 5050 was stolen (may that jerk burn in hell - stole it right out
> of my church office) I found several sites dedicated to 5050 users
> with lots of tips.
>
> Anything like that yet for the FZ-20?? Thanks

Panasonic forum of dpreview.com.

--
Michael Meissner
email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:56:32 GMT, Joe-46er wrote:

> I found several sites dedicated to 5050 users
> with lots of tips.
>
> Anything like that yet for the FZ-20?? Thanks

This Yahoo group deals with FZ10, 15 & 20 models: