nzhuhu

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
Here is my new system which i will build in couple of days but I do not know which Plasma or LCD monitor I should use. My main using is for MOVIE and Gaming, mostly strategy game and adventure not these RPG like WoW or Crysis.

CPU : AMD Phenom X4 955 BlackEdition
MainBoard : Asus M4A79XTD EVO
Ram : Corsair 2x2gb Dominator PC12800
Video Card : ATI 5850 ( have not decide which brand i will go )
HDD : WD Cavier Green 1TB SataII 64Mb
BluRay: LG CH10LS20

Case and PSU are not the main problem, please tell me what you think about my system and give me some advice on Plasma Screen around 42". I would love to get full Resolution from Bluray.

Instead of the ASUS M4A79XTD Evo, I'd go for the ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 if possible, and Dominator RAM is overpriced, better off with a G.SKILL Ripjaws kit, CL7 preferably. Otherwise the OCZ AMD Black Edition memory kit is good too.

A better HDD would be the SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB or a WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA III (WD1002FAEX). With monitors/TVs, I'm not really sure about that so can't help there sorry.

nzhuhu

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
Thank you, you are so right, I just look around and i prefer go for M4A87TD/USB3 your mainboard is abit overprice for me mate and i can save some money with that G.Skill also. I would go for WD Caviar Black Sata III 6Gb/s.

nzhuhu

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
I have very good deal for Second Hand KLV-40S550A, my final question do i get any problem if i hook up my HIS 5850 with this LCD via HDMI cable for Bluray movie and Gaming ? Will i get FULL HD.